so wisdom teeth are like wheel gap, there for pussies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so wisdom teeth are like wheel gap, there for pussies

got my wisdom teeth out today.. pain meds aren't working.. and im pretty boarrd

gota love postin stuff twice

Comment

Repost.

Comment

siiiiiiiiiiiiiick
        Tim.

Comment

For pussies and poor people. I just got quoted $3200 to take my wisdom teeth out!

Comment

lol mine were $960 for 3. They were in and out for a couple years, then one morning I woke up and couldn't eat or even swallow because my jaw and throat were so swollen, got them out same day, not much pain, quick recovery, good dentist

Comment

holy shit does it really cost that much to get them taken out.

mine are starting to bother me and I dont have health insurance right now (in a bit of a situation)
              Originally posted by HarryPotter
              not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
              Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Originally posted by dmjensen View Post
                got my wisdom teeth out today.. pain meds aren't working.. and im pretty boarrd

i think you need some herbal relief!

my gf was taking 2 vicodin es (7.5/750mg) after she got hers taken out with no relief in sight. i "located" some marinol (couldn't smoke because of the potential irritation) and she could actually chew and swallow food 3 days after she got em out!

Comment

got all 4 of mine out at one time. cost like 800$ or so, including 2 fillings. had to be done by an oral surgeon, but wasnt bad at all. healed fast and perfect too, no pain at all, before or after. thats how a man does it

Comment

I had all 4 of mine taken out same day; was eating chicken nuggest that night. Didn't really need the meds, took them anyway:D

Comment

if anything i would say getting rid of them is for pussies.. :D

keeping them in is nothing but pain and problems.

Comment

Had mine out just before leaving for overseas. Since two of the four were impacted, and one was cracked I was able to convince the Army that they should refer me to a oral-surgeon.
                        Thank the maker. If I were to do it with my normal dental plan my co-pay would've been close to $1500

1984 Hennarot 325e - 1990 Brillantrot M3 - 1938 Buick Special Business Coupe

Comment

yeah, copay was like 400 plus 100 for meds. without insurance it would have cost 3000.. more than i payed for my car... hahaha

Comment

Pussies. I got two wisdom teeth pulled with nothing but novocaine. Not NOS. No pills after. No nothin'.

Man up. ;)
                            Originally posted by Matt-B
                            hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

your crazy. i got all four pulled and my dad drove me home in my e30 and i had to shift into fourth for him hahaha

Comment

Working...
                              X