My Trip to the Junk Yard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Trip to the Junk Yard

I found everything but What I needed going back to a few more tomorrow to find my freakin tail lights that I need. Lol Hopefully But If you Need any of the parts I did run across let me know....alot of newer parts that may be needed/Wanted.

Oh and then This popped up

There are late model tails if im not mistaken right? So wont fit my 87? (Sorry Noob) Will they?
    Oh and if ya need something let me know almost complete interior and motor.

late tail lights are 88 and newer

The Build:
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=191125

Comment

Holy shit, nice stuff for a junkyard!
      sigpic
      -Sean : 91 Calypso 325i : Castro Motorsports SoCal Spec E30 #33

Comment

Well Damn i need a set of early's badly lol and on a freakin budget! hahah!

Comment

Originally posted by priapism View Post
          Holy shit, nice stuff for a junkyard!
          Lol yea hints why im having such a hard time running across a set for my 87' Lol. Oh and I found more sets of basket weaves than I knew what to do with lol!

But off topic I did find a ton of volvos what lip do most come off of?

Comment

i can get you a set for cheap.

make an offer.
            sigpic
            1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
            1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
            1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

hey does the car still have a front air dam and fog lights?

Comment

Originally posted by devon.818 View Post
                hey does the car still have a front air dam and fog lights?
                Which one? the e30? I can check tomorrow ill be going back to scower the rest of the yard, and a few more in the area in the morning.

Comment

yes the e30.
                  appreciate it man.

Comment

Originally posted by rblevins View Post
                    Well Damn i need a set of early's badly lol and on a freakin budget! hahah!
                    You can't throw a rock in a yard here without hitting an early model. I passed by two of 'em this afternoon and had to settle on a late model tail with a hole in it--it was the best I've seen in a year of looking! Late models are super rare, never E36s uncommon and I've never seen an E46 ever. The only cars newer than 1998 or so are Saabs, because they're awful.

You could probably pull stuff and sell it either on CL or here.
                    sigpic
                    -Sean : 91 Calypso 325i : Castro Motorsports SoCal Spec E30 #33

Comment

You can't throw a rock in a yard here without hitting an early model. I passed by two of 'em this afternoon and had to settle on a late model tail with a hole in it--it was the best I've seen in a year of looking! Late models are super rare, never E36s uncommon and I've never seen an E46 ever. The only cars newer than 1998 or so are Saabs, because they're awful.

Lol dude Snatch Them Early Tails Hahah I know of myself and a few others in the area that are looking for a set and other than the one junk yard that just has 30 bmws in the lot the size of a small parking lot and he wants 150 - 200 bucks for a used set lol He told me and I laughed in his face We cant find em anywhere but online on a forum.

Comment

you should definitely get some e46 stuff and re sell it!
                        the center console works for the e30 with the arm rest...
                        there was an e46 at the pick your part like a month ago, good stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by ///digitalme View Post
                          you should definitely get some e46 stuff and re sell it!
                          the center console works for the e30 with the arm rest...
                          there was an e46 at the pick your part like a month ago, good stuff!
                          Wait ya have any pics of this I may pick that one up tomorrow...out of the silver one

Comment

WHAT THE FUCK!? As if you would EVER see an E46 in a junk yard in Canada. You yanks and your junkyard finds blow me away.

The only thing you get from a trip to a Canadian junkyard is a lifetime of heartache and woe.....oh and a bad case of herpes.
                            Originally posted by Dozyproductions
                            All girls fuck but not all girls fuck around with combustion engines.

Comment

If the e46 has a splash guard,I'll take it.Also the grills.

http://www.arghon.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X