Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it ghey to give your e30 a girlie name?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txtorquemade View Post
    Why yes, yes I am. Old enough to know you must be ghey!...:giggle:
    Your car has a soul,so it deserves a name. I named my car after my dads mom/my grandmother. The ol girl may be small but she will give you hell.
    Last edited by QUKBMER; 03-30-2011, 09:58 AM.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
      Your car has a soul,so it deserves a name.

Ok... how about Clyde, or Butch? Brick, POS, Turdhauler....etc.

Not a girlie name like Sue, or Betty or ______ !
      sigpic 1987 325is

Comment

I've given all my cars female names. Well, at least the ones that were decently quick and stylish. My E30's name is Lenka. German name, German car. Why not?
        1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
        2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
        2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

Originally posted by txtorquemade View Post
          Smoke tires, smoke weed and smoke cigarettes, all at the same time,
          I loled

And my car's name is The Battleship. nu'in gay 'bout that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bene View Post
            I loled

And my car's name is The Battleship. nu'in gay 'bout that.

Best name Ive heard yet. You Sir must have a third ball there.
            sigpic 1987 325is

Comment

Originally posted by redsubdivisions View Post
              I've given all my cars female names. Well, at least the ones that were decently quick and stylish. My E30's name is Lenka. German name, German car. Why not?

Cause

Its

Ghey
              sigpic 1987 325is

Comment

the only non ghey thing to come and go in, better have a woman's name. therefore i will always name my cars girls names.
                Much wow
                I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                  the only non ghey thing to come and go in, better have a woman's name. therefore i will always name my cars girls names.

Hummmm.... interesting perspective.

But still ghey!
                  sigpic 1987 325is

Comment

My 4 year old (who gets my Coors from the fridge when I ask him) calls my E30 the "Red Dragon." Can you let me know if this is a gay name?
                    1989 US E30 Cammed S52
                    Under Construction: 1983 Euro E28 Cammed LQ9/LS3 Heads/Jakeb E28 LSx Kit

Comment

OP you must be gay cause us normal guys ride girls and i ride in my car, therefore i will name my car a girl name! you must be into something else but im not here to judge! haha
                      sigpic

Comment

OP is from Texas.

Only steers and queers come from Texas, and you're not a steer so that narrows it down a bit.

Get real, dude. People name their cars because it gives them a sense of relationship with the car, not a mobile waste management container that barely makes it to work. I personally wouldn't want some bullshit looking E30, with beer cans in the back seat, rust anywhere on the car, let alone smoking. You know why? Because it attracts cops and I personally don't like cops because of the run ins I've had with the law in the past. No, it's not some bullshit racing ticket or worthless check. Both times felonies that I narrowly escaped and I will tell you first hand, the judicial wheel sucks ass.

Keep your stupidity in your state and take your hate fashion dogshit tactics somewhere else. We are on this forum to share our information and love of E30's, not distastefully crack on other people because of what THEY want to do. If I feel like naming my car Terry Crews or Jesus Assfuck, then so be it. I think your cousin is calling you for another sex session outside in the barn while your stallion watches with a hardon. You're probably completely butthurt that your bumass doesn't have a job to make money to work on your car and make it somewhat more desireable than a pile of piss in front of your local pub.

There....now I feel better.
                        1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
                        2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
                        2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

OP is from Texas.

Only steers and queers come from Texas, and you're not a steer so that narrows it down a bit.

Get real, dude. People name their cars because it gives them a sense of relationship with the car, not a mobile waste management container that barely makes it to work. I personally wouldn't want some bullshit looking E30, with beer cans in the back seat, rust anywhere on the car, let alone smoking. You know why? Because it attracts cops and I personally don't like cops because of the run ins I've had with the law in the past. No, it's not some bullshit racing ticket or worthless check. Both times felonies that I narrowly escaped and I will tell you first hand, the judicial wheel sucks ass.

Keep your stupidity in your state and take your hate fashion dogshit tactics somewhere else. We are on this forum to share our information and love of E30's, not distastefully crack on other people because of what THEY want to do. If I feel like naming my car Terry Crews or Jesus Assfuck, then so be it. I think your cousin is calling you for another sex session outside in the barn while your stallion watches with a hardon. You're probably completely butthurt that your bumass doesn't have a job to make money to work on your car and make it somewhat more desireable than a pile of piss in front of your local pub.

i have rust.digital camo duct tape on my hood..large "rally" lights an loud exhaust....popo no bother me lol

Comment

wow.. hahaha... what a buncha crazies. all cars are supposed to be ladies. I personally always name my vehicles after women's names from the decade they're from. betty, alice, and veronica.

Comment

OP is from Texas.

OP: Success! Let the reveling begin.

Comment

A friend of mine suggested I name mine Puffs (like my sig says) and I adopted it.
                                While I admit it may be a gay sounding name it comes from the obscene amounts of marijuana we smoke in it while burning out in front of bangin soccer moms. I'm interested in your opinion. Ghey, gay, or dope as hell(literally)?

Comment

Working...
                                X