Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it ghey to give your e30 a girlie name?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it ghey to give your e30 a girlie name?

Well....

Yeah, it is. Its not a boat, or a ship. Its a car. An old ass car with problems and probably leaks somewhere. Then again, your girl probably leaks somewhere too, I bet.

Its GHEY as a 3 dollar bill to call your e30:

Mary
    Claire
    Charmaine
    Besty
    Donna
    Fluffy

Dude....whatever? I think some of you guys naming your cars girl names must wear skinny jeans and cut yourselves. A lot. Probably have dyed hair and just a whole lot of facial piercings and tatoos right? (more clever thinking Ace, permanently disfiguring yourself to what...look cool? Idiot!)

Me, my car is the beast. Looks like a Beast. Sounds like a Beast. Has ratty ass interior and mismatched tires. Diff whines louder than your girlfriend when she cant find her cell phone. Have to smack it into gear, like your Daddy didn't smack you enough before you grew up into a emoboi.

Now, if you really want to get past all this girlie stuff, heres what you need to do. Stop going to Starbucks, make your own fuckin coffee. Dont use vanilla cream, or for Gods sake, dont put that sissy ass frothy cream stuff on top. Why dont you just go get some real man to jerk off on to the top if you must have cream.

Secondly, stop fixin up your e30. Its a mans car and it ought to look like it. Beer cans filling up the backseat to the point when the cops stop you, and yeah, they will if you start driving like a man and not some gay ass F1, French speaking, goatee wearing douche boi-racer. Redline that bitch every light. Smoke tires, smoke weed and smoke cigarettes, all at the same time, the cops call for back up before they even ask for your license and insurance. Then they clear leather and throw down on you and hold your skinny jeaned ass down on the ground, knowing your drunk and going to be disorderly. If they dont, grow a ball.

Drink, beer. Not some pansy ass, microbrewery beer. God Damn Bud. Not Bud Lite, or Micholob Lite, you fuckin panty waist. If your waist isnt larger than your tire size, your too fuckin skinny. Eat some meat while your at it!

Do NOT hang out with anyone that drives any type of VW, Audi or MB. They must be gay to drive such a girlie car. If you have EVER owned a Miata, just forget my advice because you are too ghey to be redeemed.

On Saturdays, do NOT take the girl out dancing. EVER. Dancing is only for ghey men, or pussies that have to act all sensitive and creative to get laid. If you must dance, only go Country and Western dancing and ONLY two step, or Cotton eyed Joe. If I SEE you dancing hip hop, and your not black, you ARE gay. Not ghey, gay as fuck.

Music is alright. Only if it is heavy metal produced prior to the 1990 alternative, gay, Nirvana onslaught of girlie rock and roll. Do you know who Ronnie James Dio is? If not, your probably gay. Did you SEE Led Zepplin? If not your too young to not be ghey.

Hey...thats the problem. All young guys are ghey now. If not downright gay. Stop rescuing dogs from the animal shelter with your new girlfriend thinking it will make you look sensitive and caring. Real women dont want caring, they want fucking. Wild ass, bang till they bleed screwing. Do not hold hands either. And God, certainly do not slip your hand in her back pocket and she slips hers into yours. Shes only trying to get at your wallet anyway, you dumb ass! But your too ghey to realize that huh?

Did you go to college? For something OTHER than playing sports? If so, yup, you guessed it, your a gay waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles. College girls can be tricky. Their all sluts, or lezbos, so if their hair is shorter than yours, her dick is probably bigger as well. Nice girls in college, last about one semester. But who wants a nice girl ....anyway. Even so, nice girls are sluts as well, they just hide it better.

If your still in college, there IS hope. Quit. Go to work for the City, or County. Garbage collection, maybe even as a sheriffs deputy. Now either of those occupations is manly. You might even notice some hair on your nuts after a year or so....IF you stop manscaping, you ghey fuck!

Weekends... AFTER you rebuild the head on your M20. Install coilovers and tuck those waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswafflesy diving boards, all before noon of course, you may try to engage in a manly pursuit, like skydiving, mountain climbing, bull fighting or maybe boxing. If you play golf, tennis, ...for Gods sake racquetball, or like to go down to the park and "sun"... please tuck your one ball securely between your ass cheeks so you will look like the gay boi you are.

Hunting and fishing, do them. If you take your girlfriend and you bait her hook, for her little Princess ass, then she must give a blow job. On the spot. If you let her slide on that, you guessed it, must be gay.

Do you wear purple? Is your M3 Techo-violet purple? yeah, really, you gayfocker, paint that shit black. Do you wear your pants down around your ass? Ghey...stupid and ghey, in fact. Is your ball cap sideways with zero bend in the bill? Your black and ghey, or you want to be black and your ghey.

Now if this offends anyone. If anything I said above is anything BUT the truth, and if you find it necessary to flame me, yup.... you be gay.

Now... go tell your e30 its name is not Nancy, or Helen or some other girlie name. Call him Bubba, Larry, Clyde is a good name too. Not used enough these days because your parents were gay too when they named you Jonathan, or Christopher. Go ...take your gay ass outside and redeem your car. Give it a manly name. Cut a rip in your driver seat. Scratch the paint up some and stop waxing the car every weekend. Once every 3 years is fine. Any more and your gay.

Do not fix rust spots. That manly e30 earned that rust being the bad ass vehicle it is. Or was, until you made it look like a VW Beetle. Might as well put a flower vase next to your steering wheel.

Now... I feel better. Do you?

edit: I just added a poll for your convenience. But your still welcome to flame me in your 8th grade, retarded and totally useless ghetto language and manner.
    Yes, its so ghey you are automatically put on Richard Simmons email list
    14.61%
    No, it is very manly and appropriate to give your e30 a girlie name. Can you say Frappacino?
    16.85%
    No, only the OP is gay for starting this thread!
    47.19%
    Yes, the only appropriate names for a e30 is Brick and POS.
    21.35%
    Last edited by txtorquemade; 03-30-2011, 07:24 AM. Reason: I just by God felt like it!!
    sigpic 1987 325is

Xanax helps.

Comment

yeah!
      suck some tities and get that e30 sideways, at the same time!

^^^ this guy says what we think!!!!!

Comment

All cars have girls names its just how it is. Ask old timers.
        84 318I Delphin RIP
        87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
        89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

Wow . . . long day?
          From The Land Of Sky Blue Waters.

Originally posted by lambo
          Fuck studying. Party hard.

Comment

OP is butthurt..

.. ironically enough.

Comment

Originally posted by evandael View Post
              OP is butthurt..

.. ironically enough.
              yeah he took the whole girl name thing the wrong way

.. if ya know what I mean :tsk:
              318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
              '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

I named my car Eva, cuz that was the name of Hitler's bitch. The way I see it if I get a thrill out of riding the hell out of something it better be a she.
                Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

You're trying too hard.
                  Originally posted by z31maniac
                  I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Originally posted by 416stroker View Post
                    All cars have girls names its just how it is. Ask old timers.
                    Hey. . . . . who you calling old ? haha Named my car (ol betty)after my grandmother/dads mom. She was 5.2 in height 105 lbs but she was old school and she would hit you over the with cabeza an iron skillet for gettin outta line. She was a true blooded hillbilly woman from west virgina born and breed.
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

tl;dr

But in the beginning you mentioned it's not a ship or a boat...
                      Well ships and cars were both regarded as "female" objects.
                      That's it.
                      Nowadays it's not cool anymore to refer to a car as "she", but that doesn't mean they can't have girl names.

I personally prefer neutral names, like Snowball, or Brick, but I DGAF what others call their cars.

1992 BMW 525iT Calypso
                      2011 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Mark...you need to stop making threads like this.

Comment

Ol girl not she. Its a redneck thing i guess.
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

It is spelled racquetball thank you very much.

Comment

My advice is to invest in an education.
                              Originally posted by Gruelius
                              and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Working...
                              X