carbeater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

carbeater

where the fuck is my oil pan?????????????
    Originally posted by Erick
    Dude the M30 is stupid simple design. It's 6 manly men inside the block pushing up and down on the cylinder with Hercules-like force.

its behind the disdik

Comment

In yer trunk! Next to the blinker fluid.
      sigpic 1987 325is

Comment

oil pans don't have e30s?

Originally posted by stewie30luvr
        ooo cause i was fixing my chain tensioner and there was a black widow on the radiator so i killed it
        Originally posted by JakeP
        with a coathanger

Comment

lmfao.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
          ---------------------------------
          89 E30 S52
          ---------------------------------
          Transaction Feedback.

Comment

Try looking next to the muffler bearing under the rear seat.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

The previous owner probably didn't order that option from the dealer.

Comment

if its not by the muffler bearing its next to the halogen fluid reservoir.

Comment

I like all the jokes but I bought a oil pan from him a month ago and I still don't have it.........
                  Dude the M30 is stupid simple design. It's 6 manly men inside the block pushing up and down on the cylinder with Hercules-like force.

Comment

lolz , gl on finding your parts. try calling him? Talk to pay pal and get your money back.

Comment

it should read
                      Originally posted by PFCRayB View Post
                      Carbeater, where the fuck is my oil pan, you were supposed to mail me?????????????
                      fixed
                      Much wow
                      I hate 4 doors

Comment

Thank you ^^^

Comment

http://www.kalecoauto.com/index.php?...products_id=10

There you go
                          Originally posted by kendogg
                          Don't know, but the E90 wasn't designed from the ground-up intending to be a racecar like the E30 was.
                          OG RACECAR

Comment

Originally posted by PFCRayB View Post
                            I like all the jokes but I bought a oil pan from him a month ago and I still don't have it.........
                            BULLSH*T, u acquired about a pan last month, said you would send money first week, second week u said ur pay-pal didn't work so u send from wifes email, that was last weekend. Well thanks for the money, if you want your pan try putting a shipping address with you pay-pal payment and don't be soo quick to talk shit. I even reviewed all of your pm's and never once did you say where to send it.

Comment

Originally posted by carbeater View Post
                              BULLSH*T, u acquired about a pan last month, said you would send money first week, second week u said ur pay-pal didn't work so u send from wifes email, that was last weekend. Well thanks for the money, if you want your pan try putting a shipping address with you pay-pal payment and don't be soo quick to talk shit. I even reviewed all of your pm's and never once did you say where to send it.
                              Not trying to get involved on your guys' shiiit, but you didn't even bother asking him for his address? Sometimes buyers assume their address gets included when sending payment.

Comment

Working...
                              X