Anyone tried these?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zxert View Post
    K it's gone on long enough. You're an idiot for sending him money. He is scamming you. I've been trying to teach you through sarcasm but you're to far past stupid. Seriously man, how does someone as smart as you get money. I'm only angry at you because I broke an impeller on my 5th turbonator. And because you are a colossal idiot.
    Dude, calm the FUCK down. I thought you were serious with your iphone sales because people don't usually suck so much at sarcasm, seriously take a course on it or something. Oh and one other thing, I DIDN't send him money, something you would of understood if you actually took time to process information with your brain, something smart people often practise. Your turbonators suck, and Im just saying that because I'm mad about the comment you posted.

Comment

AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Lof8 View Post
        I can't tell if you are a fucking pro troll or a retard, either way, nice job.

Comment

NEVERMIND. HES FROM CANADA.

/Thread

Originally posted by StewStewIloveyouyou
          hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah f--- this community its like am making my life with you guys
          And am making my life with you guy too. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by zxert View Post
            I did this and bought 300 Iphones with some investment money through my family. I've sold most of them to individuals and some to businesses in the area. This enabled me to both install 4 turbonators on my E30, and FINALLY afford to unlock my familys inheritance from NIGERIA. Hopefully I should get a check for 20 million dollars in about 10-12 business days.

First thing I buy?

MORE IPHONES! AM I RIGHT! ITS LIKE A CYCLE OF WIN!
            Man we must be related because I also have a 20m inheritance waiting for me in Nigeria, incredible!

Originally posted by e30BMart View Post
            Oh and one other thing, I DIDN't send him money, something you would of understood if you actually took time to process information with your brain, something smart people often practise.
            Wait, you are trying to scam this dude out of 3 iPhones?

Shame on you. People trying to cam each other on the internet, what has become of this world.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
            first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

what?
              Last edited by e30BMart; 04-05-2011, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DTM190 View Post
                Man we must be related because I also have a 20m inheritance waiting for me in Nigeria, incredible!

Wait, you are trying to scam this dude out of 3 iPhones?

Shame on you. People trying to cam each other on the internet, what has become of this world.
                Ok Ill clear things up, I put the money transfer in my brothers name over in the UK, when I was going to get the iphones, I would change the name of the receiver to the sellers name. (he was OK with this) doesn't matter anyway the money's been picked up by my "brother" in the UK but my brother is sitting right next to me. I guess they found a way. So for all of you, don't try these things..

And for all of you who think it was stupid to try, I think its going to save someone elses money someday and I'm more than fine with people thinking im an idiot for that.

peace
                Last edited by e30BMart; 04-05-2011, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X