MAACO AND BRONZIT OWNZ JOO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Digitalwave
    Not a bad beater. But I thought you had one already? Why do you need so many E30's?

EDIT: Does that thing have a fartcan?
    Red car is being sold - too much rust for me in the rockers, and I've made my money on it with the sale of the houndstooth. Yes, that is a "fart can" - sort of. Just the tip, the muffler is small. And you really can't hear any difference. Then again, the rear wheel bearing is so bad and so loud, maybe it was drowning out the muffler ;)

Originally posted by turnofftheradio
    also, I have the housepaint shadowline, although 85% removed (have fun with that)
    It's not that bad. How do you think I got your pieces off that are getting mailed to you? :) I'm an expert now.

Originally posted by BMW BMXER
    Just because under the hood was not painted does not mean it was maaco. Take off the door mouldings, if its bronzit under there then...
    This is definitely a maaco job. It looks fine, but it'll never win any shows lol. Just keep everything shut and stay 10 feet away :) I guess it beats bronzit... ;)

Originally posted by hamann318is
    We all know you bought it for those rare clutch/brake/accerlator pedals. Quit lying.
    Those are sold - the sale of those paid for the car! No kidding. :)

Comment

love the color shine'r up and make her nice

Comment

Originally posted by Hatchman
        love the color shine'r up and make her nice
        Me too - seeing it in the rain today at my garage really made it better for me - it looks amazing. Anyone recognize the color? I guess I gotta get better pics - this weekend.

Comment

It's probably some generic blue shade if it was a cheap paint job. Canadian Dave asked for black and got a dark blue paint job on his :)

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
            It's probably some generic blue shade if it was a cheap paint job. Canadian Dave asked for black and got a dark blue paint job on his :)
            CARBON black get it right.

;)

Sold it.

Comment

Working...
            X