Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rigmaster View Post
    Yeah, let us know how that turns out.

1- if it's for real, and the guy's just being generous, he'll probably wait for a bunch of replies, then pick the one that needs the car the most.

2- if it's for real, and the guy just wants to get rid of it, then he'll give it to the first responder- and that's probably not you unless you replied within 5 seconds of the ad being posted.

+1, i saw a few free cars a while ago but everytime i called the car was either taken already or the owner wanted someone older than 25,, wtf
    no more boosted m20, 91 318i...

Comment

The best is the free curb alerts. They just leave an address and shit is on their curb. You go by and the vultures have already swooped in. I did it once within an hour of the posting and there were already like 3 people at the address, they were so bad they started thinking everything in the yard was free, they went to knock and see if the basketball goal in the driveway was free, even the yard gnomes, no kidding.
      West German BMWs, they just don't make the same as they did before the wall fell.
      ^Case in point: Auto-Repair Technology. Everytime my car isn't starting or acting up I let it sit, sometimes for an hour, sometimes for days. But it eventually fixes itself.

Comment

Working...
      X