Anyone good with vinyl/cloth wrapping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone good with vinyl/cloth wrapping?

I have a job, there are four of these things, I also have the cloth for the job. Need to find someone who knows what they are doing and wrap these items to look great, no half ass or 99% good. must be perfect. I will mail them out to you with the material, pay for supplies and the work and for shipping back to me. this must stay 100% secret, no photos or a word must be spoken of this until I get them and am ready to show them off to the public.

If you think you can do it, if thats you, PM me please.

Luke?

Comment

Depends what it is. Ask George about my wheel wrap job.
      Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Eh, how about Chris and I talk about it, as he has adequate facilities, but the fumes would be WAY too much an issue at his place. Shoot me an email if you wanna, my username here @gmail

I bet we can handle it for you.

Luke

Closing SOON!
        "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

can't wait so see results on what you have in mind Yan.

This oughta be good..
          -----Zen and the Art of e30 Maintenance - / - Zen TOC - / - Zen Summary

Comment

suede throwing star centres? lol
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
            first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

^ this.

you need to contact tricked_323i.
              AWD > RWD

Comment

I thought he went under the radar.

Comment

Working...
                X