No announcement yet.

Your opinion on price?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you want us the call the seller and ask him to list it lower? By asking what its worth, does not make his price lower...

when i bought my car, there was a guy that had looked at it before me, i said, ill take care of it, im not going to race it etc... I have seen 5k cars go for 2k cause the seller needed $

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by mr2peak View Post
      Would you say that we are at the point where a clean 318is is worth more than (the same) 24v swapped car? Cause eventually one day that will be true...
      Most M50 swapped cars aren't worth as much as a clean M42 car bc so many swapped cars are hackjobs with no AC.
      Originally posted by Gruelius
      and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
        Did you want us the call the seller and ask him to list it lower? By asking what its worth, does not make his price lower...

when i bought my car, there was a guy that had looked at it before me, i said, ill take care of it, im not going to race it etc... I have seen 5k cars go for 2k cause the seller needed $
        Yo, I was just seeing what all y'all's opinion was.. you know, cuz I didn't wanna low ball his ass.
        sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver “Dad Wagon”
        1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
        1991 318is - Sold
        1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

Originally posted by GodIse30 View Post
          Yo, I was just seeing what all y'all's opinion was.. you know, cuz I didn't wanna low ball his ass.
          see if you can meet up with him and bring as much as your willing to spend...it's hard to say no to a stack of 100s

Comment

3k tops
            Originally posted by Matt-B
            hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

make the offer, what do you have to lose?

Comment

Working...
              X