Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E30 Picnic - R3V vendors, your raffle prize donation wanted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just coming up for air after a great E30 Picnic weekend. Lots of activities including 205 E30s in attendance at the Sunday E30 Picnic on the lawns at LeMay Marymount. A big thank you to those vendors that donated raffle items. Each E30 at the Picnic receives 3 free raffle tickets as part of their entry. After that we sell tickets for $1 each, with the money going to support the LeMay Foundation which supports activities at the Museum. This year we raised just over $1,500 for LeMay Marymount. Well done everyone!
    Lance Richert '88 M3, #35 PRO3, i3 etc.
    www.LanceRichertArchitect.com

2019 E30 Picnic Weekend: June 22-23 2019

Comment

Thanks go out to Tyler, and BMW Seattle. And especially Griot's! I love it all!

Im very proud to be the youngest owner! And also I hope that the youngest next year will be as happy as I was!

Comment

I'm amazed at the generosity of this community, by no means small contributions from the vendors. Really hope I can make next years.

Comment

Just wanted to say thanks to all the sponsors and organizers, the picnic was awesome!

I ended up winning the Bimmerworld $100 gift card, so an extra big thanks for Bimmerworld!

Comment

So bummed I didn't get those GC camber plates, I bought $35 extra in tickets for them, and the guy standing next to me got them!

Comment

Thanks a ton to all the vendors that donated products for the raffle. Special thanks go to Kevin at Creative Options for donating the M-Tech Front Seat Kits that I won!

1984 Hennarot 325e - 1990 Brillantrot M3 - 1938 Buick Special Business Coupe

Comment

thanks to all who donated Items for the Raffle, and especially those who donated their time to put on this event! this is my third year and it has always been amazing. This year i invested in the Raffle and want to thank Planted for their seat mount i won. It is a work of art! Thanks for the Mtech wallet, ( i switched to it immediately ) and to Car Tender. You will be seeing my E30 here shortly for the Valve Job. thanks again to all.

Brian

Comment

thank you to ground control for the camber plates that i won. having these i will be ordering the coilover conversion kit in the next few months. i have wanted to for a while, but this is really pushing it foreword.
                  thank you again.
                  Jonathan

Comment

Thanks again to all the vendors who donated and all the people who helped to organized and run the picnic. It was my first E30 picnic and I had a blast, I will be definitely be returning next year, and every year after that :)
                    I won the wheels so special thanks to Bav auto and Beyern they are sick and will be going on my car asap!
                    sigpic

Comment

This was a picnic to remember. The weather was great, the cars were fantastic and the raffle was simply amazing!

I want to thank Lance and the entire e30 picnic staff, the LeMay museum and a special thanks to all the vendors and sponsors that donated raffle prizes. Thanks to Eric and RaceSkids for the skid plate and sweatshirt. Thank you Don Stevens for the case of Amsoil. Thank you Creative Options for the microsuede shift and ebrake boots. Thank you Auburn Foreign Car for the gift certificate, my e39 needs valve cover gaskets. Thank you George Graves for the interior light dimmer and it was nice to meet you. Thanks to European Plates for the plate and frame combo, they look great!I am not sure who donated the ladies Piloti driving shoes but my girlfriend loves them, thank you! Thank you to Griot's Garage for hosting the saturday event and also for the advice. Thank you r3vlimited for bringing us together all the other 364 days a year.
                      1989 325i Alpine s52 coupe
                      2003 540i M-Sport 6 speed
                      2003 X5 3.0

Comment

Working...
                      X