What steering wheel is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What steering wheel is this?

It's advertised as an "E30 3 spoke wheel" ... It doesn't look like an mtech, but I can't really tell.
    It's only $50 any pictures of one installed?

stock sport wheel.

Comment

^ Yup, this was the optional 'Sport' wheel. Its the one most often seen on earlier 325es and 325is cars, however it was available on all models. It's what my 325e came from the factory with.

1984 Hennarot 325e - 1990 Brillantrot M3 - 1938 Buick Special Business Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by RainierHooker View Post
        ^ Yup, this was the optional 'Sport' wheel. Its the one most often seen on earlier 325es and 325is cars, however it was available on all models. It's what my 325e came from the factory with.

S models came with the M Tech 1 wheel stock. This is just the "sport" 3 spoke wheel that just about came on everything EXCEPT a base model, S or M3 model or airbag car. My 85 325e came with this wheel. It's really nothing special except it looks better than the 4 spoke wheel =].
        "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
        88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
        89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
        91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Here is is as installed in my then-stock 1984 325e sport-optioned interior...

1984 Hennarot 325e - 1990 Brillantrot M3 - 1938 Buick Special Business Coupe

Comment

Working...
          X