X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A_Whelan
    replied
    Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver View Post
    It's impossible to shock yourself on a car battery. Voltage is WAY too low. What you can do though is burn the hell out of yourself by shorting a wrench across the terminals or from a power connector (like on the start) to ground. My dad worked with a guy who shorted a wrench across the battery terminals and it melted his gold wedding wring off his finger.
    I was thinking more along the lines of other stuff in the car that can shock you, always unplug the battery.

And yes that damn shift knob, I should get a new one when I am doing my swap.

Leave a comment:

• freeride53
    replied
    Yeah. My piece of shit jack broke, and flew out almost taking away my manhood.
    So yes, my E30 almost took my abilities to reproduce.

Leave a comment:

• slammin.e28
    replied
    Friends e30 fell off the jack stands as I was dropping it down. I moved pretty damn fast, or so he said, to get out of the way.

So far MY e30 has been good to me (knock on wood!).

Leave a comment:

• Ian Bowers
    replied
    Every time it's wet, due to its antiquated designed-to-kill-yuppies rear suspension.

:p

Leave a comment:

• AndrewBird
    replied
    Originally posted by A_Whelan View Post
    electrical shock (unplug the battery)
    It's impossible to shock yourself on a car battery. Voltage is WAY too low. What you can do though is burn the hell out of yourself by shorting a wrench across the terminals or from a power connector (like on the start) to ground. My dad worked with a guy who shorted a wrench across the battery terminals and it melted his gold wedding wring off his finger.

Leave a comment:

• mrsleeve
    replied
    Originally posted by Adrian_Visser View Post
    Lol, forgot that one the 'ol first to second shift knob removal.
    1st time that happened to me I nearly tossed it out the sunroof by accident

Leave a comment:

• 801coppertop
    replied
    Originally posted by Adrian_Visser View Post
    thank god I'm not a Prius driver or shit would have been bad.
    ^^YES!!! Im so glad you said that!!!

And mine has tried to kill me getting on the freeway, wet corner.... almost r3v'd it. And im also glad im not a Prius Driver.

Leave a comment:

• Adrian_Visser
    replied
    Lol, forgot that one the 'ol first to second shift knob removal.

Leave a comment:

• Nick_08
    replied
    Originally posted by Holland View Post
    Shift knob.
    ha! +1

/thread

Leave a comment:

• Holland
    replied
    Shift knob.

Leave a comment:

• Sagaris
    replied

Leave a comment:

• chadthestampede
    replied
    The factory jack is pretty much the bmw equivalent of russian roulette. That little fucker always has something up it's sleeve.

Leave a comment:

• devon.818
    replied
    MINES have never tried to kill me, BUT when ill4noreason bought his donor car for his m50 swap we took it out and it got stuck at WOT!
    bitch redlined in 3rd till he turned the car off...

then after the swap we took his vert out which only had one seat in it, so i sat on floor, and he had MINIMAL breaking power(not bled). so i ate the floor...guess the e30 didnt try to kill me that time...ill4noreason sure did though hahaha.

Leave a comment:

• BMWerke
    replied
    i cut my knuckles countless times on the exhaust bracket during my tranny swap.

Leave a comment:

• McGyver
    replied
    definitely had the accelerator cable get stuck on me at WOT when i was driving outta dc. (that was a fun time) nearly dropped the car on myself cuz i was being careless with jack stands. welded a socket wrench when i shorted the battery. Basically all the shit my cars give me is from careless or half-assed mistakes.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X