Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, we found out that tits is NWS, and this is in general convo, so therefore, no tits allowed.

That leaves one option.
    1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

I guess he has/had an M3, but wow. How can someone with your traits own a car like that?

From here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=153634
      Originally posted by stewie30luvr View Post
      My chain keeps on getting loose and i keep tighting it and it keeps on falling and when i get it going it gets stuck and jumps on the top rail gid. any comment on what i need to do please help

Comment

probably his dads m3

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

it doesn't seem often that you hear a story like this one explained clearly or coherently, using something resembling english.

i don't know if there's a good reason for that or not. :shock:
          8380 Laboratories
          M3 Champs Poster

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon12V View Post
            you fucking suck at telling stories. use that 4k for school instead.
            Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

why even ask us about this? if true, 2 M3's for 4g's, buy buy buy
              "I wanna see da boat movie"
              "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

lulz.
                Originally posted by teamdynasty43
                Aye listen here ph fucking dick cheese mother fucker ...go back to touching your self or your fucking boyfriend because you're just some dumb mother fucker that has no fucking life than other to ridicule others because you have no fuckin life and low self esteem so you try to make your self feel better so you act all big!!!! Sooooo get the fuck out of here and shut your stupid little Whore mouth the fuck up and just leave!

Comment

Originally posted by DTM190 View Post
                  And somewhere in a dimly lit room, a boy is fapping
                  sig'd lolol

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
                  Ig:ryno_pzk
                  I like the tuna here.
                  Originally posted by lambo
                  Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=208704

Originally posted by StewStewIloveyouyou
                    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah f--- this community its like am making my life with you guys
                    And am making my life with you guy too. ;)

Comment

?Fuck the what
                      For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                      Originally posted by mbonanni
                      I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

fail
                        Originally posted by InuFaye
                        silver is old man color car. you need dat BRO-SECA BLUE.
                        Originally posted by blunttech
                        so true.. never let them know where you live..I almost ended up in jail when I was raping young women on craigslist
                        Originally posted by george graves
                        An S5x is like the girl you want to marry - an m30 is the girl you don't bring home to mom.

Comment

super bummed i missed the tits
                          sigpic

http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=201774

Comment

So today me and my dads was gettin bakery. Finished eattin donuts, doin some yardsailing then bam I seen somthing reflective like peeking out of the garage accross the way. me and dads walks over and see a DTM 6 lug m3 stacked way up on top another racecar m3. So i walkded over to the owner house and said "hey ill give 4 thousand dollors for them 2 race cars!!" he doesnt respond yet... SHOULD I DO IT???
                            sigpic
                            1991 318is S52
                            1987 325i Vert
                            1991 325i
                            2011 e70 X5

Need Anything E30? -> http://www.gutenparts.com/

Comment

Originally posted by gthomas View Post
                              so today me and my dads was gettin bakery. Finished eattin donuts, doin some yardsailing then bam i seen somthing reflective like peeking out of the garage accross the way. Me and dads walks over and see a dtm 6 lug m3 stacked way up on top another racecar m3. So i walkded over to the owner house and said "hey ill give 4 thousand dollors for them 2 race cars!!" he doesnt respond yet... Should i do it???
                              loll!!!!

Comment

who the post, fuck this!

Comment

Working...
                                X