Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys talk about the M3 that he 'might' own like it's some super elite automobile and not something any jackass with 14 grand can buy.

You can buy one for less than my mom just spent on her used accord. Lol.

1987 325is: 495whp/400ft-lb
    UPDATED 03/12/10!: RB26DETT Swapped E30

Comment

Originally posted by newman View Post
      You guys talk about the M3 that he 'might' own like it's some super elite automobile and not something any jackass with 14 grand can buy.

You can buy one for less than my mom just spent on her used accord. Lol.
      But, it's God's chariot?
      From The Land Of Sky Blue Waters.

Originally posted by lambo
      Fuck studying. Party hard.

Comment

And there are less of them in this entire country than there are parts used to assemble your Mom's Accord.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
          And there are less of them in this entire country than there are parts used to assemble your Mom's Accord.
          I would say that 95% of the time there is at least ONE on ebay. I think they're awesome, but just because someone's a jackass hardly precludes them from owning one. It's not an Enzo, lol.

The only reason that it's slightly more difficult to own the M3 is I don't THINK you can get a loan for one as easily, but I'm not sure.
          Last edited by newman; 05-19-2011, 11:42 AM.

1987 325is: 495whp/400ft-lb
          UPDATED 03/12/10!: RB26DETT Swapped E30

Comment

I'd only offer 3k since you've only got until Saturday to drive them.
            sigpic
            1991 318is S52
            1987 325i Vert
            1991 325i
            2011 e70 X5

Need Anything E30? -> http://www.gutenparts.com/

Comment

I would say that 95% of the time there is at least ONE on ebay. I think they're awesome, but just because someone's a jackass hardly precludes them from owning one. It's not an Enzo, lol.
              Quoted for laughs. The E30 M3 is not a '63 Split Window Corvette, Porsche Speedster, or a Mercedes Gullwing... not YET at least. However, the E30 M3 IS a collector car. The Enzo is too new to have any historical significance. It is only significant because its a new-ish Ferrari. E30 M3 avg. selling prices have jumped $10k in the last 10 years. Price will only increase with time.

The only reason that it's slightly more difficult to own the M3 is I don't THINK you can get a loan for one as easily, but I'm not sure.

Try looking into maintenance costs. If the engine needs to be rebuilt you're talking around 5 figures. Replacement parts are hard to find and expensive. It's more than just buying the car b/c you have enough funds for the asking price. If you can afford to just purchase 2 e30 m3s, then, in reality, you can afford to own 1 and maintain it.
              Last edited by GaryE30; 05-19-2011, 11:52 AM.
              Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

You have 48 hours to post pics.

If there are no pics you are permanently a faghat.

Originally posted by StewStewIloveyouyou
                hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah f--- this community its like am making my life with you guys
                And am making my life with you guy too. ;)

Comment

pics or it didnt happen.
                  sigpic
                  ^Back in the game^
                  BUILD THREAD: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=201281
                  FS thread:
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=214105

Comment

in for flaming homosexual fucking a goat on a tractor while upside down in a kiddie pool
                    stephenbrody.com

Comment

lololol
                      Ban OP now?
                      He's scared now, that people are actually posting in this thread.
                      OP, I just moved here to the states from Zambia. Can you please teach me da engley?

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                      1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                      1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                      2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                        lololol
                        Ban OP now?
                        He's scared now, that people are actually posting in this thread.
                        OP, I just moved here to the states from Zambia. Can you please teach me da engley?

Engrish, it's engrish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

This seems to be going nowhere.

07 Designio E63 AMG / 1984 318i (M20Swapped)

Comment

this thread is awesome. thx guys i was able to waste 5 minutes reading spam.
                            Much wow
                            I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTerp View Post
                              I'm a flaming homosexual fucking a goat on a tractor while upside down in a kiddie pool
                              so now that you told us what we already kno what's next?