This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i found two junked e30 m3s today

Today me and my dad were bakery shopping when we rolled thru this street and spotted two e30 m3 and stop to see them. We noticed that they have been sitting for quite a while and decided to knock on the front door and ask for the owner. This guy comes out and says can I help you, we were like would you like to sell them bmws acted like we didn't know about what kind of cars they were and he told us. Yea I would like to get rid of them ugly ass cars how much would you give me for them a pieces and there your. Me and my dad looked at each other like really. How about 2gs a piece his like aaaaaaaaaaa I guess it turns out that one of them was a real one lug m3 that was a track car with an evo 2.5 engine that works with a great body, chipped paint and the other one a 2.3l m3 that has never been started since a long time doesn't know that if it runs or not. Good body mostly carbon fiber body, trunk, hood, doors, fenders, wing so he said I got the original parts that came of it in great condition so me and my asked what's the story he said they used to belong to his dad way back and passed away recently and were given to him. He said not my style I want them gone that's it. He has all the paper work in hand and that he would take 4gs for both of them. So me and my dad are suppose to stop by sunday to check them out. What you guys think!!!!!!! That car are in great interior condition they were parked inside a three car garage and paint fall from sitting outside recently they are not missing anything body wise or engine wise or interior wise full car!!!!!!!
    Stewie30luvr!!!!!!!!!!:up::up:

pictures or it didn't happen.
    Originally posted by b3albakii
    the head was okey .. and in a good mood
    no i didnt over heat it so much
    www.blunttech.com

Comment

suspect troll
      My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by foofopps View Post
        pictures or it didn't happen.

Comment

lol why even bother...

Originally posted by foofopps View Post
          it didn't happen.

R.H.D
          M-technic I club

Comment

never happened.
            88 Zinno M3

Comment

what is there like 3 periods in that entire writeup? grammar fail! anyway, my friend, people post things like this here now and then for no other purpose than to get everyone worked up and it usually always turns out to be bullshit. not saying that you are full of crap, but we are skeptical. if that above is true, it is an exceptional deal. that is all we have to say. without photos, it seems too good to be true.
              sigpic
              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

If its true you should have paid a deposit there and then IMO
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
                first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

In for pics
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

IX being restored here

Ix turbo build here

Comment

in for the pics
                    S50'd

Originally posted by TDE30
                    What is this faggy shit I have happened upon?
                    Originally posted by slammin.e28
                    I can always live in a M3. Can't M3 a house.

Comment

In for noods.
                      1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Im here for goatse.

Comment

you fucking suck at telling stories. use that 4k for school instead.

Originally posted by Ryan...
                          It now emits a beautiful blue-ish yellow/green smoke from the exhaust?? No idea what would cause that color, but I assume its good.

Comment

Originally posted by stewie30luvr View Post
                            Today me and my dad were bakery shopping when we rolled thru this street and spotted two e30 m3 and stop to see them. We noticed that they have been sitting for quite a while
                            Originally posted by stewie30luvr View Post
                            That car are in great interior condition they were parked inside a three car garage and paint fall from sitting outside recently they are not missing anything body wise or engine wise or interior wise full car!!!!!!!
                            In for pics also. Were they on the street as you stated or did walk by and look in his garage?
                            Kevin

www.seatkit.com New Site first week of April 2011
                            Your DIY upholstery source
                            e30tech forum sponsor
                            E46 uphosltery kits coming soon..........
                            kchinn@creativeoptions.info

Comment

Subscribed.
                              Originally posted by kronus
                              would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Working...
                              X