Speed 2...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speed 2...

Did anyone else know about this? Sounds like a blessing once they can get DirecTV on board.

Motorsports coverage includes news, highlights, rankings and more spanning NASCAR, Formula 1, NHRA, ARCA, MotoGP, IndyCar and more auto racing circuits.
    - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
    E36 325i sedan
    E30 325i sedan
    Volvo 945T

So what? Is this just SPEED with less NASCAR?
    From The Land Of Sky Blue Waters.

Originally posted by lambo
    Fuck studying. Party hard.

Comment

Is about fuckin time!

88 325iS(Cam'ed m20)
      P2 S60 Daily
      IG: @ratherbefisting

Comment

so this is what speed-vision used to be. they are finally figuring out that not everyone like NASCAR, and nightly talk shows devoted to it. And plain ol drag racing ??

I would like to see it happen, but I just dont see it being that successful in the us again
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

fios doesnt carry it.

sadface.
          AWD > RWD

Comment

Man, I hope my comcast package carries it don't want to pay anymore.
            https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

all about it if it is nascar free!
              i really hate NASCAR.
              seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by der affe View Post
                all about it if it is nascar free!
                i really hate NASCAR.
                I don't hate NASCAR, but you would have to pay me to watch it on TV. However, I would go to a race if someone offered me tickets. Mainly just for the sound! :D
                From The Land Of Sky Blue Waters.

Originally posted by lambo
                Fuck studying. Party hard.

Comment

its sad. nascar used to be awesome but its like a soap opera now....
                  NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Originally posted by KamakaziX View Post
                    I don't hate NASCAR, but you would have to pay me to watch it on TV. However, I would go to a race if someone offered me tickets. Mainly just for the sound! :D

i had a friend who used to drive a semi for a couple of the different nascar teams and he used to offer me free passes and tickets when they would come to town. i always declined and just met him at the bar insted.

i agree about the engine noise and the crashes, but other than that, i just don't care.

it made me sad to see Boris Said go to NASCAR, but that is where the big $ is.

i also remember SPEED VISION and how great it was, before NASCAR took over. i just gave up on it soon after the SPEED CHANNEL became the NASCAR CHANNEL.
                    seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

This needed to happen a long time ago. Too bad comcast doesnt even offer it in my area, but if they do I will get it. I looked at the programming and they have some awesome shit. Was not expecting to see the v8 utes as of the racing series they broadcast
                      Originally posted by blunttech
                      Levent guzzles vanilla hazelnut creamer like its my semen
                      :shock:

Comment

Working...
                      X