Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brads2002 View Post
    jesus! that is bad. fortunately, i have never seen one of those before and hope i never do again. this guy will hear crickets.

"Sirius inquiries" lol. i wonder if i should inquire and see if he's serious?
    sigpic
    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Anyone care to provide insights into why this hasn't sold? It been re-listed constantly for the past 4-6 months but they never seem to get rid of it. Possibly hidden rot underneath or just a pipe dream of a price?
      Steve • Toronto
      1991 318is • Brillantrot
      Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Powling View Post
        http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/c...ationFlag=true

Anyone care to provide insights into why this hasn't sold? It been re-listed constantly for the past 4-6 months but they never seem to get rid of it. Possibly hidden rot underneath or just a pipe dream of a price?
        Too many Canadian monies?
        Too many Canadian kilometers?
        People think it's an UBER taxi?
        Automatic?

Comment

Originally posted by fight4life28 View Post
          Classic!:popcorn:

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty.Piranha View Post
            Klassic!
            The 1990s FTFY.

Comment

What do you guys think of this?

I wonder if I can put the bumpers back to stock.
              F80 ///M3 CS
              i3 REx LCI
              Previous: F80 M3 • I01 i3 REx • F30 340i M Sport ZTR • F30 328i Sport • Audi B7 S4 25Quattro #33 of 250

Comment

Back to stock? From this distance they look great, in my opinion.

I wouldn't spend 8k on something that clean that would need a bumper replacement.
                My previous build (currently E30-less)
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
                  Back to stock? From this distance they look great, in my opinion.

I wouldn't spend 8k on something that clean that would need a bumper replacement.
                  That was a little joke.
                  F80 ///M3 CS
                  i3 REx LCI
                  Previous: F80 M3 • I01 i3 REx • F30 340i M Sport ZTR • F30 328i Sport • Audi B7 S4 25Quattro #33 of 250

Comment

Originally posted by jmg View Post
                    That was a little joke.
                    Ah, gotcha. You haven't been around enough for me to learn when you are being sarcastic.

Carry on.
                    My previous build (currently E30-less)
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
                      Ah, gotcha. You haven't been around enough for me to learn when you are being sarcastic.

Carry on.
                      :grin:
                      F80 ///M3 CS
                      i3 REx LCI

Comment

Check out this one. I think the asking is high, but in the pictures, it does look pretty clean. What says R3V? Also, the line "I expect next owner to keep it in all original form as it is now." Um wut? You're selling the car, you have no right to dictate what the next owner does.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/o...ationFlag=true
                        Estoguy
                        1986 BMW 325, Alpenweiss ~ "Elsa"

Need a photographer, come visit my site: http://estoguy.wix.com/unique-perspectives

Comment

Originally posted by estoguy View Post
                          Check out this one. I think the asking is high, but in the pictures, it does look pretty clean. What says R3V? Also, the line "I expect next owner to keep it in all original form as it is now." Um wut? You're selling the car, you have no right to dictate what the next owner does.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/o...ationFlag=true
                          I think this was posted a couple pages back, could be wrong though.

Funny thing is, the owner I bought my 318is off of refused to list it for sale on any sites. They were just monitoring people posting WTB ads on Kijiji / Craigslist / Forums and waiting to find the right person to reach out to. They were much more interested in selling the car to someone who would appreciate it, rather than the first person coming along with cash in hand.

Worked out well for me!
                          Steve • Toronto
                          1991 318is • Brillantrot
                          Build Thread

Comment

Also, I could be wrong but this might be the same older couple that had a stock white 318is at TedFest last year. Sound familiar to anyone?
                            Steve • Toronto
                            1991 318is • Brillantrot
                            Build Thread

Comment

Pretty sure he expects the next owner to be a low level collector like himself, and park the car only to sell it two years later for a profit. That said, it looks like a great car for an older person who wants a nostalgia car, and can afford to pay for it up front.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                                Pretty sure he expects the next owner to be a low level collector like himself, and park the car only to sell it two years later for a profit. That said, it looks like a great car for an older person who wants a nostalgia car, and can afford to pay for it up front.
                                This is true. He could also be listing it high in order to weed out the low ball offers you would normally see on a listed car with a lower price.
                                Steve • Toronto
                                1991 318is • Brillantrot
                                Build Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X