Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1988 bmw e30 bronzit coupe 325is $7500

I like it
    E30 is life :finger:

Comment

LOL mint 320i for $495

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
      1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Some in this area should check this one out. It is possible that is a s38. too bad it is in the wrong coast.
        sigpic
        327is
        325es
        325es
        318is
        Fiesta ST
        E46 M3

Comment

what is this???

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Originally posted by dsphil View Post
            http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/4377811536.html

Some in this area should check this one out. It is possible that is a s38. too bad it is in the wrong coast.
            Oh man only if I had the room.

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post

1992 BMW 525iT Calypso
            2011 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
              I don't know why anyone would post a CL link telling everyone "OMG LOOK", when it will only expire in a couple days give or take. Copy the damn picture and description if you're trying to make a point whether stupid or informative.
              Agreed. These are great.
              craigslist > Page Not Found

There is nothing here

No web page for this address

404 Error

-------------
              O
              O ^__^
              o (oo)\_______
              (__)\ )\/\
              ||----w |
              || ||

© 2014 craigslist help safety privacy feedback cl jobs terms about mobile

I want my clicks and minutes back.
              Matt
              McLean, VA

Comment

Originally posted by Conki View Post

Never knew they made 2002 sedan

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                  she is the ultimate driving machine. 4 peed manual
                  It looks like an old Lada. I believe those had a copy of early BMW engine design.
                  sigpic
                  1987 325e Lachssilber w/ MarkD chip and late bumpers, Zender EVO spoiler, s3.25 LSD

Originally posted by nando
                  I don't think there's really strong evidence that ZDDP harms cats.

Comment

Here is an example of a useful repost of a non-affiliated CL ad. This isn't my e30 or my ad. If asked what NOT to do with a picture of an item posted for sale, it'd be this.

Posted: 14 hours ago
                    1985 bmw 318i e30 fs/ft - $4500 (ashburn)
                    odometer: 129000 VIN: ... manual transmission title : clean

I have a 1985 e30 that has had a lot of time and money invested to restoring it back to well running condition. This isn't the only bmw I've owned, I'm very aware of its value and rarity.. no low balls please. This is a fun car and was meant for drifting but I have other plans now. Its on coils, but weather and lack of time has prevented me from lowering it. Its on 15x8.5 fr1 3 inch lips. 1 inch spacers with great poke. Clutch and transition are strong. Drive to school and back. Never driven hard. If you are serious you can text me any time with any questions and I will show you every bit of paper work.. this is my baby and I've taken care of it.

I have a lot more pictures of the build and will send upon request if serious.

My price is negotiable and for the right trade I'm willing to throw cash in. Let me know what you got!
                    I'm interested in Miatas, 240sx's, fc rx7's, anything really that looks good slammed mainly rwd and manual. But may consider integras and some other Hondas, and has coils.. NO TRASH PLEASE.
                    (703)346-0152
                    http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...381710079.html
                    Matt
                    McLean, VA

Comment

since I'm wasting time here's another primo example of a picture you should NEVER associate with your FS Ad:

Posted: 7 days ago
                      Nissan 240sx S13 coupe: HUD, Coils, LSD, etc. $3500 OBO - $3500 (Chester Gap)

I'm selling my s13 coupe. Car is equipped with a working HUD and digital dash, JSK coilovers, Isis RUCAs, Toe arms and Tension arms, Kaaz 2-way LSD in an s14 pumpkin with Polyurethane bushings, Megan Racing exhaust with Circuit Sports hangars, One-piece steel driveshaft from Driveshaft Shop, gold XXR 532s 15x8 all around, knock-off Instant Gentleman kit (with sweet zip-tied front bumper), power sunroof (that works) power windows, power mirrors and that's pretty much it.

It's not a carpet queen by any means, and it unfortunately (or fortunately, for some) is still making use of a twin cam KA to make power, but it is a very fun car to drive and drift. Idle is a bit dodgy and it runs hella rich due to the fact that it's an s13 KA with an s14 intake/MAF sensor - There's clues that suggest this isn't the original KA (i.e. bolts in vacuum hoses and the fact that my friends s14 intake even fits in the first place) - I've got an s13 twin cam KA intake/MAF set up, just needs a pigtail and it'll all be right as rain...the vehicle runs well outside of this.

Other notes:

-Belt squeal on start-up, the alternator tensioner bolt is broken and never got around to fixing it. The bolt is about $20 shipped from Nissanpartszone.com (look below for the link it's really messy) and it's really a simple fix.
                      -The car will need a battery as it's been sitting since November
                      -The shift knob is...well it's permanent, if you'd like to change it you'll have to change the whole shifter, which is honestly doing the car a favor (crappy knock-off "short-throw")
                      -Front seat has no headrest or seatbelt, was planning to install a B13 Sentra seat belt to go the manual route just never got to it.
                      -Might need a set of tires in the rear, could do with an alignment as well, though it isn't terribly off
                      -Stupid looking tint that's peeling.
                      -This is a non-AC car, though it is equipped with heat and it works just fine.
                      -Car has a driver and rear seats only, it never came with a passenger seat and I never bothered to seek one.
                      -Passenger side speaker is blown and main window switch could stand to be replaced (driver up and auto-down works, but controlling the passenger window is met with very intermittent success)

*ALSO*

The car is equipped with a 350mm JDM woodgrain steering wheel that WILL NOT BE INCLUDED in the sale. It's staying with me to go on the next S-chassy I pick up, so BYOSW - bring your own steering wheel - one can be had on ebay for about $30; I'll leave the hub adapter, so there is no need to pick one of those up.

I'm asking $3500 OBO or trade for a 5-speed 5-series or 3-series BMW of the E39/36/46 (or even E34) variety. I know it's priced high...It's obo, so I'm entertaining offers but please don't insult me; I've been in the S-chassy community for some time now and while the car isn't SR/RB/VH/LS/Potato/Dishwasher swapped and certainly far from perfect, I know pretty well what it's worth. it's still fairly well equipped and fun to drive coupe with some goodies and a working HUD and digi-dash - it can only be made better with a swap.

...TL;DR, no I will not take $1500 for it.

Pics are light because I simply don't have a lot of them right now, but I can most certainly get more.

*Edited 3/2/14* Forgot about belt squeal

*Nissanpartzone.com link ("copy" and "paste and go")*

(http://www.nissanpartszone.com/Page_...mponentsNo=230)

Pics are light because I simply don't have a lot of them right now, but I can most certainly get more.
                      http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...372648760.html
                      I'm sure he could destroy a BMW too.
                      Matt
                      McLean, VA

Comment

HAHA, to what looks like a kid jacking the other car up!

Comment

sigpichttp://www.germanaudiospecialties.com/

1986 325es :early:

Comment

^that is blah but even more o.O is the fact that he "lost" the title...um if you're a dealer you can apply for lost title, duh.
                            1990 325is
                            m52b28
                            3.73lsd
                            g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

here is a real gem for only 1200 bucks
                              Porsche 911

Comment

Originally posted by dubsport87 View Post
                                here is a real gem for only 1200 bucks
                                http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/4382093225.html
                                That must have been one hell
                                of a spinout. it was probably garbage before the accident too.

--sent from my igloo via carrier penguin
                                (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Working...
                                X