Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 808ETA
    replied
    Originally posted by Aleman View Post
    I know nothing about muscle cars, but this price seems low. Is this all these are worth?

Mint Condition - 1968 Chevrolet Camaro - $12,200

https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/c...306126087.html

Click image for larger version

Name:	00r0r_exnX6FDGqEOz_0jm0ew_600x450.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	83.0 KB
ID:	9996356

For sale is my 1968 Chevrolet Camaro SS Coupe. The vehicle has 27k miles and is in perfect physical and operating condition. The car has been garage kept, stored winters, adult driven, and professionally maintained.
    It's missing at least a zero.

Leave a comment:

• Aleman
    replied
    I know nothing about muscle cars, but this price seems low. Is this all these are worth?

Mint Condition - 1968 Chevrolet Camaro - $12,200

https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/c...306126087.html

Name:	00r0r_exnX6FDGqEOz_0jm0ew_600x450.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	83.0 KB
ID:	9996356

For sale is my 1968 Chevrolet Camaro SS Coupe. The vehicle has 27k miles and is in perfect physical and operating condition. The car has been garage kept, stored winters, adult driven, and professionally maintained.

Leave a comment:

• Aleman
    replied
    1989 BMW 325IS E30 - $15,250 (Santa Clara)

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto...290960060.html

Name:	00k0k_1zXaxAo6AUlz_0CI0pO_600x450.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	9982238

Hello CL,
    I have for sale my beautiful 1989 BMW 325is, red with black interior, clean title, with original miles!

Car has been well maintained through my ownership(see below), engine is strong and torquey with no leaks! I had the car gone through extensively and it has 0 mechanical issues. This car is ready to get in and drive cross country.

My baby is tastefully modified, with Bilstein shocks and H&R springs, Magnaflow exhaust, Ireland engineering chassis mounted sway bars, MTech 2 steering wheel, BBS 15inch euro weaves, after market stereo and amplifier, R134A A/C conversion.

The car handles beautifully has been my weekend canyon carver/ daily driver at times...does not disappoint!

Maintenance:
    150-155 compression on all 6 cylinders.
    Wheel bearings
    Upper and lower control arms
    Misc suspension parts
    Rear axles
    Valve cover gasket
    Thermostat
    Water pump
    Timing chain
    Radiator
    Clutch fan
    and more...

I decided to let go of the car to work on another project. Feel free to text me if you have any questions.

Leave a comment:

• roguetoaster
    replied
    It's like a low rent Mad Max reject.

Leave a comment:

• Aleman
    replied
    THIS thing gives me a HEADACHE

1927 Essex "Ratical Kiwi" Rat Rod Transporter SKU:C0515 - $59,980 (Henderson, NV)

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lg...298083232.html

Name:	00N0N_idMUHYy3xUkz_0gw0co_600x450.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	67.6 KB
ID:	9980929

This 1927 Essex was customized by David Jeffery of Bellarat Customs in New Zealand and introduced to the USA at the 2019 SEMA Show.

Big Block 454ci Chevy, 670 cfm Holley carb, twin 80-litre fuel tanks, MSD ignition, custom radiators and custom headers. GM 700R4 transmission, Jaguar diff and custom driveshaft. Jaguar X300 front end, two Jaguar X300 rear ends. Custom brake pedal, Mazda booster, one-inch master cylinder, Jag discs and calipers. Too many body mods to lit, DNA Mutant Crystal paint, customer airbrushing. Chassis is custom rectangular hollow-section (RHS) chassis rails and cross members. Interior is full custom trim, Jaguar steering wheel, custom dash and custom center console.

Featured in magazines and videos all over the USA and New Zealand!

Leave a comment:

• moatilliatta
    replied
    I had a collection, I would add this. I always had a spot for these tubed out E30's that pop up. You know that seat is leaning against the harness bar, those sport seat cant take much.

But I would love to take this to the Strip, I'm not even a drag racer.

I tried looking for that video of a Honda flooring it while laying the seat all the way down. Probably like that with out the harness bar... hahha

Leave a comment:

• twright
    replied
    Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post

Hey, looks like sub $500 E30s still exist.
    And, they are only $2900!

Leave a comment:

• roguetoaster
    replied
    Originally posted by twright View Post
    Hey, looks like sub $500 E30s still exist.

Leave a comment:

• twright
    replied
    Get your M3 here:

(14) Marketplace - 1987 BMW M3 Coupe 2D | Facebook

Leave a comment:

• AWDBOB
    replied
    One of the iXes I manual swapped and refreshed is back on the market. Price is pretty fair if the two (!!) owners after me kept up with it. I manual swapped it with nice parts, redid a lot of the suspension and interior, etc

https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/...291822789.html

Leave a comment:

• E30335i
    replied
    check out this late model e30 baur

https://www.bmwcca.org/ads/254816

is this anyone on here?

Leave a comment:

• varg
    replied
    Cowl hood + bugcatcher is a puzzling combination that could only make sense in a strange mind. Some late '80s funny cars had a sort of cowl hood like thing going on but they had extremely low "hoods" and it was strictly necessary to make that bulge if you didn't want other parts of the engine protruding like they did in the early '80s and late '70s. It's an E30 containing an iron head smallblock with a tunnel ram, not a funny car, and it looks idiotic. I'd also hazard a guess that it is not nearly as fast as it looks given how little information is in the description.

Leave a comment:

• Staszek
    replied
    Originally posted by twright View Post
    I don't normally comment on other peoples cars, because I believe that to each his own. But, in this case, I do have to make an exception:

This car definitely needs a new hood. This one does not fit the car or its styling. However, I do find the Hurst shifter intriguing.
    I mean I am not a fan of it, the kitchen door pulls are interesting. But its kind of cool for a drag car. I agree with the hood change, maybe the OE hood with a cut out for the intake. It would be fun to watch at a drag strip (if I ever went to one). While its not my style it actually looks fairly well built car.

Leave a comment:

• twright
    replied
    I don't normally comment on other peoples cars, because I believe that to each his own. But, in this case, I do have to make an exception:

This car definitely needs a new hood. This one does not fit the car or its styling. However, I do find the Hurst shifter intriguing.

Leave a comment:

• luckybk
    replied
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/1986-BMW-3-...%7C1000%7C2500Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l1600.jpg
Views:	249
Size:	68.2 KB
ID:	9977090

Leave a comment:

Working...
X