Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Staszek View Post
    Thats a good find and price for OEM, especially since the rears are so hard to find.

That shits faker than fake. Coming from Jersey, it’ll probably be shipped in half and you’re expected to glass it back together. [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
    2016 Ford Flex
    2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by JJCTHE1 View Post
      Yes, was on BAT and I was a buyer for it, some moron with keyboard muscles was talking all kinds of smack in the comments, and he bids 20k. Then he ghosts and never pays. I knew the bid was not realistic because its just not FMV, I contacted the seller to inform him of my bid of 16k - whch he thought was too low and below market value. Now its been sitting on eBay for 19k and I have moved on.

Looks like BAT will relist it next month:

EuroJDMAuto (The Seller) 276
      We have not been able to get in touch with the buyer after many attempts. BaT tried to contact the buyer as well, but got no response. For anyone watching, BaT will be relisting this M-Technic for sale in January 2019
      Be interesting to see if it gets near the reserve again.

Bid for the chance to own a 1991 BMW 325is M-Technic 5-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #13,654.

1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
      2016 Ford Flex
      2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Not a bad car and not a bad price.

1984 BMW 325e
        condition: good
        cylinders: 6 cylinders
        drive: rwd
        fuel: gas
        odometer: 213000
        size: compact
        title status: clean
        transmission: manual
        type: coupe

Hi there, I am selling my 84 BMW 325e. As much as I love this e30, I recently bought a 4x4 vehicle which will be of more use to me.

213,000 miles on working odo
        5 speed Manual trans
        13 button obc
        Factory bmw radio
        Dash has some cracks, will come with black dash cover.
        Sunroof works
        Passenger window motor needs replacing, driver works
        Pop out rear windows
        Bronzit Beige Metallic paint
        Paint is faded across the top of the vehicle but sides still good.
        Seats have normal wear, still comfy

This car was an awesome daily driver for about a year until I got a full time job and decided to treat myself to a new truck. I cant afford to insure more vehicles and I dont have the time to give it the love it deserves.

Will smog for serious buyers.

Comment

Glad to see someone with some common sense. That bronzit should not last long. That's the price point I've bought two eta's at.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

DATSUN - $5999

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...768949286.html

Runs and drive very good. One owner, Very rare car, i can't find one more for sale in USA.

Couldn't even ID this one when I first saw it, very uncommon for sure.

Comment

$800 2 owner 325i in Philly, interior looks very nice. Worth a look.

https://southjersey.craigslist.org/c...774690183.html

Jon (OO=[][]=OO)
              1992 325ic white, stock with a 5-speed swap
              Palm Beach County

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                DATSUN - $5999

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...768949286.html

Runs and drive very good. One owner, Very rare car, i can't find one more for sale in USA.

Couldn't even ID this one when I first saw it, very uncommon for sure.
                The Pulsar! They continued for a while under the Nissan name. They had a few versions one with weird fastback camper looking thing called a Sportbak, my neighbor had one.

Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                  Did we stop posting screenshots now?

[emoji19]

Yes because people can't read.
                  Steve • Toronto
                  1991 318is • Brillantrot
                  Build Thread

Comment

E24
                    sigpic

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=420591 5.3 LSA build in progress :devil:

Comment

Originally posted by jgilber0 View Post
                      Damn perfect swap candidate right there. Nice find.

Sent from my smart phone using Tapatalk
                      R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
                      └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Powling View Post
                        Yes because people can't read.
                        I've got you bro. ;)

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...769748840.html

Sweet "RS4."

Comment

Lists car for 21k, only uploads one picture.

1991 BMW 318is
                          LS1 + T56 Swap
                          Complete Sikky Swap Kit and more
                          Pro Wiring harness
                          Work done by shop
                          SD plates

Looking to see if there is interest as I am prepping the car for sale

Comment

Well used m3 and under 40k dollars too

I have the opportunity to buy another car. Unfortunately I can't keep both. If I can sell my car before the other sells his I am going to buy it. If he sells his my car will no longer be for sale.

1988 BMW M3 Track Car in Henna. This is a former J-Stock race car that was campaigned on the east coast by a BMWCCA member and instructor. I acquired the car to track approximately 3 years ago and have done a lot of work along the way. The car is very mechanically sound and looks good. This was a race car and it has some minor scars from its well used life. It retains a Clean California Title and just passed Smog 3 days ago.

Recently the engine was pulled and completely gone through the head was leveled and resealed by San Diego Performance European. While I was in there I installed new Shrick 286/276 cams evo valve springs. I also installed a mega sump oil pan to accommodate more oil capacity.

The car is completely gutted, caged and has a fire suppression system.

Asking $35000/OBO for the car as it sits today.

Comment

Not craigslist but dang

Brand: BMW Model: M3 E30 Group-A Vin: WBSAK01012192023
                              Motor: 2300 Power: 289pk Brandstof: benzineKleur: witEerste inschrijving: 1988Afgelezen kilometerstand: nvtAanwezige Documenten en nationaliteit :Belgische boord documentenExtra informatie:

The car listed here is a 1988 BMW E30 M3 Group A, freshly built in 2017 to the following specification:Weight: 1135 Rollcage: Made in Tjech-republic Engine: 2.3 s14b23Brakes front: Brembo 4 pots HTPBrakes rear: AP 4 pots HTPClutch: AP 184mm double plate, Lightweight fly-wheelGearbox: Samsonas 6 spd HTPDampers: Reiger 3-waySuspension: full grA, adjustable, complete in unibalsFueltank: Merin 55L FIA HTPMax Rpm: 8500Max NM: 278Max HP: 289Topspeed: 172Differential: 210 BMW, 5.44 ratioEngine by: Hulsen turbo tuningExhaustmanifold: big manifold, 55mm headers 4-2Exhaust: 2x 50MM stainless steel, 1 damper
                              fr_BE
                              Build Threads:
                              Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

That front bumper looks like leprosy, and not in a good way.
                                1990 325i/4/5, 1992 240SX, 1995 RRC, 1998 M3/4/5

Comment

Working...
                                X