Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1989 BMW 325ix Touring - $19500

Lots of people trying to get rich from importing Tourings...

R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
    └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

It'll only last til the market is saturated, then Cheeeeeeaaaaaap! Thats when Ill buy a touring. But thanks importer guys!
      Originally posted by Andy.B
      Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
      1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      I was born on 3/25…
      ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

i'm all for making money on something but that price is crazy to the point where it is pretty much offensive. i think a nice mtech manual ix touring (which this isn't) would be worth a max of 10-12k.
        sigpic
        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

I dont really see the "thing" with station wagons...no matter what you call 'em...but that's just me.
          1990 325is
          m52b28
          3.73lsd
          g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

This is sick...

2012 BMW M3 E92 Individual Laguna Seca Blue and Rust Brown - $60000

Sent from my Samsung Note 3
            '91 318i (Alpine) - daily
            '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

Comment

1988 BMW E30 M3 - Zinnoberrot RED/BLK RARE EVO 2.5l BBS RX & MORE - $28750 (Milwaukee Area)

1988 BMW M3 odometer: 177 title : clean

Hello all. I recently purchased this 1988 BMW M3 with intentions of making it a concours car. After owning it for about a month, and spending thousands of dollars on maintenance in making it road worthy, I have decided that I would rather drive my pristine E30 convertible when it's nice out, and this car should be driven and enjoyed so its back up for sale for what I have in it. I'm not out to make a big profit, but I would like to recoup my costs so please read the add and don't lowball me -- I know what this car is worth.

Here is a list of the recent work completed (all receipts to go with the car)
              -New Rouge Engineering SS Catback exhaust, clamps and hangers
              -New center support bearing
              -New flex disk
              -New shifter bushings and selector rod
              -New polyurethane Alternator bushings
              -New brakes (rotors and pads)
              -New rear shock tops
              -New shift boot and knob

Work being done to the car as we speak. . .
              -New brake lines
              -New fuel lines
              -New upgraded E36 Timing chain tensioner

The following work was done prior to my ownership (some receipts)
              Turner Motorsport 2.5L Stroker S14 Engine kit (including)
              Genuine BMW 2.5L crankshaft w/ bearings, nut and spacer
              2.5L head gasket
              Bottom end gasket set
              Turner/Conforti Custom 2.5 Liter Computer Chip
              Wiseco 2.5 forged piston set w/ rings (11.25:1 compression)
              Genuine BMW rod bolts and head bolts
              E30 M3 2.5L Stroker kit uses factory BMW Evolution III parts to convert the stock 2.3 liter engine into the Evolution III 2.5 liter engine. Increasing the displacement and raising the compression yields much more torque: +50 ft/lbs @ 4000 rpm.

This kit was installed by Leo Franchi @ Midwest Motorsports in Glenview IL 8 years ago, since the motor overhaul the car has only been driven 35k miles! I recently had my M3 at the local dealership Bill Jacobs BMW here in Naperville, IL and they were amazed with how mechanically sound the car was. This M3 has received a full reconditioning with a 2-stage repaint in the original Cinnabar Red (Zinnoberrot). This color is extremely rare and was only offered on the 1988-1989 model year E30 M3's. A few other enhancements the car features are the ever so popular Euro Tow Hook, Euro Fog Light Delete, 3-M Carbon Fiber Di-NOC Wrapped rear wing, H&R Race Springs + Bilstein Dampers, St Front & Rear Sway bar links, BRAND NEW BBS RX224 wheels (weighing in @ 14.3lbs)w/ BRAND NEW Yokohama S Drive Tires-great alternative to the factory wheels. This car was owned by former Windy City BMW CCA club President!

Clean Title
              100% Carfax/Autocheck (VIN: WBSAK0309J2197243)
              NEW Brakes
              NEW Wheels/Tires
              No Accidents
              3 Owner Car
              BBS RX Wheels
              CF Wrapped Wing
              The engine mileage is 35,000 miles since the overhaul, the chassis mileage is 177k.
              The clutch feels great and engages without any issue.

The car handles, sounds and drives VERY WELL - must come to see it in person. The sunroof headliner has some glue that has come apart over the years and will need to be reupholstered. There is a driver side reflector missing in the bumper, I have tried to order this part from BMW however, they are on back order and I have been waiting patiently on the list, when this part comes in I will have it shipped out to the new buyer of the car. The car has minor dings, and it has been repainted, it is not in the category of a concourse M3. The seats are 26 years old and have wear, there are no tears or rips however they have cracking from the age of the leather, I was going to have them refinished but believe this takes away from the character of the car. Please have realistic expectations of the car it is 26 years old.

Please feel free to give me a call at 414 five eight seven 1789 to discuss the car.
              Thanks,
              Chris

.http://chicago.craigslist.org/search...30%20&sort=rel
              Last edited by cabriodster87; 06-04-2014, 09:05 PM.
              sigpic
              Reich und Roll!

Comment

^fuck that
                Originally posted by IRON-E
                Yeah, you're definitely a vw

Comment

Rare Original Owner 1987 Maserati Biturbo 5 Speed Same as BMW e30 - $3495 (Farmington Hills)

Original Owner - Very Rare Limited Production (1 of 50) 1987 Maserati Biturbo SI Fuel Injected Manual 5 Speed Twin Turbo, Built To Compete with The BMW e30 - Runs Like a Race Horse.

This is a Real Maserati Biturbo Italian Sports Car! - Not a Phony Piece of Shit Chrysler TC. This is The First Year They Introduced The Fuel Injection System

Built by De Tomaso To Compete With The BMW e30, When He Took Over Maserati After Completing The Pantera.

This Car Starts Right up and Runs Without Hesitation, no matter how long it has been sitting. This car is a Real Runner and a Perfect Restoration Project. If you don't know what it is, don't bother calling or coming. If your looking for a new car, don't bother calling or coming. This car is being offered for restoration.

Buy it or Weep!

Please No Text Messages or Emails - Phone Calls Only.

Call 248 277-0326
                  Last edited by cabriodster87; 06-04-2014, 09:34 PM.
                  sigpic
                  Reich und Roll!

Comment

File under: Awful

Last edited by Aleman; 06-08-2014, 04:55 AM. Reason: Added pics of the front valance.
                    R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
                    └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

^ I like the front valence.
                      How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

1970 BMW 2800cs - $23000

Comment

^^ thing is awesome I love the old BMW's so much

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                          1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                          Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                          Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                          Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

This has been on my local craigslist for a while. Someone on here may find this worthy of purchase

98 M3/4/5

Comment

^I keep waiting on that price to come down. I want it so hard.

This vehicle is very hard to find in this condition, Runs and drives like brand new, brand new top, Recaro seats, momo steering wheel, bbs wheels, M-technique package, this is a dream car.
                              Dont miss out on this deal it wont last. Trades welcome and we finance.
                              "se habla español" ask for Cesar at 727-645-1585

Comment

What do you think they did to the exhaust on this one ^^?
                                1988 325ix

Comment

Working...
                                X