Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The badging alone is illegal.
    Originally posted by IRON-E
    Yeah, you're definitely a vw

Comment

YIKES

I have a 1990 bmw 325i 5speed
      The good...5speed ...no leaks...blows cold air good heat ....engine trans an clutch great

The bad...seats warn an needs paint

Asking 3000$ obo make any offer

Call or text
      Michael. 3363407929

Comment

M3 clone

Comment

$27k...you could have a real e30 m3...granted it wont have the "extras" but it will be real

I do like the car a lot, just not that much
          1990 325is
          m52b28
          3.73lsd
          g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

This is super clean

Sent from my Samsung Note 3
            '91 318i (Alpine) - daily
            '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

Comment

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

1700# curb weight wow! he's nearly cut it in half! That guy is good.
                Originally posted by Andy.B
                Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
                1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
                ~~~~~~~~~~
                I was born on 3/25…
                ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Ether-D View Post
                  1700# curb weight wow! he's nearly cut it in half! That guy is good.
                  Hydrogen in the tires.

Comment

A break from the POS cars...

The price is nothing amazing, but this one is nice to look at. So much want:

R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
                    └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

^that gives me a total boner! they are so rare.
                      sigpic
                      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

I'm sure those cars are a blast to drive. But they just look to stubby for me.
                        98 M3/4/5

Comment

325is for how much?

$10,000 engine work?

1987 BMW 325is E30 RWD - $20000 (Bryn Mawr)
                          1987 BMW 325is E30 RWD two door w/5-speed manual transmission. 100% original,. This car has been relegated to weekend use and is rarely taken out to drive. Delphin Metallic with Cardinal Red leather interior (rare and sought after color combination)
                          No modifications, and all OEM parts from dealer with any repairs always done by a
                          certified BMW tech. (This was the year of the major update to the M20 engine with
                          substantial power increases.
                          Options
                          Has all the factory options. . ...the following are on the car (these options, other than the sunroof, do not come on the standard 325i model): This includes a limited slip rear differential, sport seats, sport suspension, fog lights, Mtech1 sport steering wheel, power sunroof, and pop open rear windows.
                          Overall Condition
                          Brand new PA inspection and emissions w/stickers valid until August 2015. All lubricants changed when inspection was done. This is one of the nicest cosmetically originals you will find. I would rate the interior/exterior condition 9/10.
                          The VIN numbers match everywhere... the exterior is about as good as you will see for an original. The interior of the car is all original and immaculate. The leather passenger sport seat and rear seat have almost zero usage throughout the cars life (no damage or tears). The leather on the drivers seat is structurally perfect (bolsters on both sport seats are firm and feel snug) no damage or tears. The carpet is clean and the mats are brand new. The headliner is in great shape and does not sag.
                          This car comes with everything it came with day one. . ..2 keys, a full size spare tire in perfect condition, fold up toolkit, lift jack, owners manual.
                          Mechanical
                          Approximately $10,000 in mechanical work has been put into this car over the past 20K miles. The car has 90K miles (less than 6K miles/year) The motor runs strong .
                          All fluids and general tune-up items done. If you are viewing this ad, I assume you are familiar with the E30 325is and how rare the iS 2-door with manual trans are. The 1987′s are probably the best year to have and one of the strongest chasis BMW has ever built. . .the frame can withstand 1,000 hp without modification. They have a cult following and are a sought after collectible that are appreciating in price now. Among the E30′s only the M3 is more desirable than the iS and to find one in all original/great condition is almost impossible. The car is 26 years old and will qualify for antique plates/emissions exempt in PA if you chose to go that route (although I use standard plate on it with valid emissions stickers).
                          The registration is current.
                          You'll get a great car!
                          sigpic
                          327is
                          325es
                          325es
                          318is
                          Fiesta ST
                          E46 M3

Comment

Originally posted by dsphil View Post
                            If you are viewing this ad, I assume you are familiar with the E30 325is and how rare the iS 2-door with manual trans are. The 1987′s are probably the best year to have and one of the strongest chasis BMW has ever built. . .the frame can withstand 1,000 hp without modification. They have a cult following and are a sought after collectible that are appreciating in price now. Among the E30′s only the M3 is more desirable than the iS and to find one in all original/great condition is almost impossible. The car is 26 years old...
                            lol
                            Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
                            Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
                            Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                            Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

well I've got the same car but it's got a black interior and no cracks in the dash.... so is it worth 4k or 20k?

--Mike
                              (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

He swapped the interior, it didn't come stock, you can tell because of the color of the carpet. Or did he just swap the carpet? Either way it is not 100% original, neither is the head unit. I have seen E30M3's sell for around this price. People are getting ridiculous with the prices of these cars.
                                How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

Working...
                                X