X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 prayer for the coming new year

E30 prayer
    by Mark Gold

Oh Lord I offer this prayer for the upcoming year.

Protect our E30's from careless drivers in parking lots and on the highways and bridges.
    May our brakes stop us quickly and safely and may those following behind us drive with the same care.
    May the roads be free of rain, snow and ice and may rocks and other debris be cleared from our path.
    Lord, we ask that you keep our belts from breaking, hoses from leaking our shocks from sagging and may our oil pumps keep pumping.
    May our guibo's, dashboard and leather seats stay free of cracks and may our rubber bushings stay soft and pliable.
    Lord, we ask that CalTrans remove all speed bumps and fix all potholes, and may all gravel trucks be kept off the roads.
    Keep our valves in adjustment and our timing chains tight. May our sunroofs drain correctly and may our floors stay dry.
    Lord, protect us on the track and on the autocross course and help us keep the shiny side up.
    Oh Lord, in this new year we ask for your protection and health and keep our E30's safe, sound and running well.

Amen.

*North, South, East, West* Amen...

97 Cosmos M3

Comment

and may rocks and other debris be cleared from our path
      I'm sure you reflecting on that fateful day on Hwy 49 during the club drive....weren't you :P

And to add to your prayer...

Thank you lord for giving us JB Weld....it truly is a miracle!

Jon
      Rides...
      1991 325i - sold :(
      2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

Originally posted by Jon325i
        and may rocks and other debris be cleared from our path
        I'm sure you reflecting on that fateful day on Hwy 49 during the club drive....weren't you :P

And to add to your prayer...

Thank you lord for giving us JB Weld....it truly is a miracle!

Jon
        Um, Hwy 49, what are you talking about??? ;)....but seiously, I made references to many of the other incidents that have happened this past year, so you were not alone in the prayer.

Comment

Re: E30 prayer for the coming new year

Originally posted by mgold
          E30 prayer
          by Mark Gold

Oh Lord I offer this prayer for the upcoming year.

Protect our E30's from careless drivers in parking lots and on the highways and bridges.
          May our brakes stop us quickly and safely and may those following behind us drive with the same care.
          May the roads be free of rain, snow and ice and may rocks and other debris be cleared from our path.
          Lord, we ask that you keep our belts from breaking, hoses from leaking our shocks from sagging and may our oil pumps keep pumping.
          May our guibo's, dashboard and leather seats stay free of cracks and may our rubber bushings stay soft and pliable.
          Lord, we ask that CalTrans remove all speed bumps and fix all potholes, and may all gravel trucks be kept off the roads.
          Keep our valves in adjustment and our timing chains tight. May our sunroofs drain correctly and may our floors stay dry.
          Lord, protect us on the track and on the autocross course and help us keep the shiny side up.
          Oh Lord, in this new year we ask for your protection and health and keep our E30's safe, sound and running well.

Amen.
          <---- Not much of a religious man, but AMEN to that! ;) I don't need any extra problems w/my car.
          Brandon

Comment

I just got back from a momorial service for a family friend that passed last week, and that prayer just goes with the theme for my day today.

I am not religious at all, but that was a good one 8)
            '88 M3.2 S54 Lachssilber/Black
            '07 335i Alpine/Black Sedan
            '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
            iS Splitters For Sale, PM ME!
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X