ebay- 325ix block- no reserve?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ebay- 325ix block- no reserve?

I want to put my 325ix block on ebay, since noone is biting here. should I just make it no reserve? what should I start the bidding at? or should I just sell the crank/rods/pistons seperate? I just don't have the room for it, I need to get it out of my buddy's garage

Originally posted by blunt
    can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

obviously if you need to get rid of it make it no reserve starting at $.01.

I guarantee it will sell for a lot mor ethan that. Just be sure to point out that in order to transplant into a non-iX a different oilpan is mneeded.

Cheers
    My mountains are better than yours.

Comment

how much? I have an ix, an extra block might be nice. Of course I'm trying to get a 5 speed for my car first.. :)
      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

get at me with an offer via pm. i have an auto flywheel for it i'll toss in too lol

i was actually glad it was automatic, means people can't beat on it as much or mis-shift or anything
        can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

you don't know that. :twisted:
          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

how do you over-rev an automatic?

lol

Comment

Originally posted by ColdAccord
              how do you over-rev an automatic?

lol
              ..actually you can over-rev an automatic in any gear save Drive...it also fries your tranny

Comment

5speed4Life

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X