Finally I got 325is started. thanks guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally I got 325is started. thanks guys

So I bought a 88 325is which was stilling in garage since 2005. Car was owned by older couple who could not drive. When I bought it motor was not running. I did some research on this site and found problem, change fuel pump and injectors and motor stated. Thanks to all you guys who help me out.
    Now I am planning to change following
    T-belt
    Water pump
    engine oil
    brakes if I have to

Anything I am missing here?
    sigpicGLETSCHERBLAU METALLIC with leather INDIGO LEDER interior and blue top.

I would change trans, diff, and coolant fluids too since it's been sitting for so long. This is completely unfounded on anything other than it seems like a good idea.
    Originally posted by z31maniac
    I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

all fluids. They're past their useful life. They don't need to be used for them to break down.
      Tires, because they're old and probably flat spotted. If not, fuckit. Run em.
      Coolant hoses if dry and cracked.

I can go on forever about things that you might, or might not have to replace. You've got the timing belt and water pump thing covered. when digging in there doing that just inspect stuff and see if anything is needed. Basically

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

If you do fluids there won't be anything detrimental left that you can't attend to once you have the car on the road and can diagnose things.
        Originally posted by z31maniac
        I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

all bushings will probably be due for changing...
          Originally Posted by ACMF74
          i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

Comment

Working...
          X