Just got paid, now what should I buy?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • grantlacey11
    replied
    rack will only run you 300, then get a thicker sway from a cabbie. case closed.

    Leave a comment:


  • nwe30
    replied
    hookers and blow

    Leave a comment:


  • phreshkid
    replied
    Yeah or buy sharky's supercharger kit assuming you have another $2600 to kill. I think it was sharky at least. Could be wrong.

    Leave a comment:


  • SkiFree
    replied
    I didn't see the option for "save and buy a house" or "blow all of it at a night of poker".
    Last edited by SkiFree; 07-12-2011, 09:09 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_(1st Musk)_
    replied
    i say just get the front vert sway bar and a miller maf

    Leave a comment:


  • Sputnik
    started a poll Just got paid, now what should I buy?

    Just got paid, now what should I buy?

    61
    Miller maf
    22.95%
    14
    S.T. sway-bars
    21.31%
    13
    Z3 steering rack
    55.74%
    34

    The poll is expired.

    Collected $450 this past week, and I decided to treat my self. So I'm asking you guys to help makeup my mind!
Working...