Just got paid, now what should I buy?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sputnik
    replied
    Whats the pros/cons of running no rear sway-bar?

    Leave a comment:


  • Sputnik
    replied
    Originally posted by grantlacey11
    rack will only run you 300, then get a thicker sway from a cabbie. case closed.
    This sounds the best



    Originally posted by 325ix
    Save it, then when you can afford suspension, assuming you don't already have it, tear the whole car apart and replace everything.
    I've already replaced the suspension and front-end...

    Leave a comment:


  • 87e30
    replied
    Financial advice aside. Make your car beyond clean. And save your money.

    Leave a comment:


  • mr2peak
    replied
    Sways or steeing rack will be most noticeable

    Leave a comment:


  • Mercury[BKM]
    replied
    Slim fast and some work out gear... Vehicle weight loss starts with the driver!


    lol j/k but yeah you can have all of that for 450 bucks

    Leave a comment:


  • LJ851
    replied
    I have a vert sway bar for sale, give your money to me.

    Leave a comment:


  • dannyyisntt
    replied
    Originally posted by nwe30
    hookers and blow
    This.

    Leave a comment:


  • nando
    replied
    Roth ira

    Leave a comment:


  • Aptyp
    replied
    My cursor was over the title of this thread and I read "I just got laid, what should I buy"... expected to see rape kits and HIV tests...

    Leave a comment:


  • merlinfe
    replied
    Save it for suspension or a turbo build. Or buy Gold or precious metals. They hold their value.

    Leave a comment:


  • acolella76
    replied
    21mm vert sway, no rear sway, Z3 steering rack, ostrich 2.0 and volvo MAF. can all be done for under $450.

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    I just got paid today, Got me a pocket full of change. Said I just got paid today, Got me a pocket full of change...

    Save it, then when you can afford suspension, assuming you don't already have it, tear the whole car apart and replace everything.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    save it you will need it latter

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    I'd replace whatever else the car needs that you're not mentioning.

    Leave a comment:


  • Balleristic31
    replied
    Cabby bar can be had for 20 bucks at a yard.

    I'd do the maf.

    Leave a comment:

Working...