Just got paid, now what should I buy?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 99em1
    replied
    Buy my blingin gauge cluster

    Leave a comment:


  • Sputnik
    replied
    Just realized that the vert sway is 1mm bigger! I can't see how this is going to improve handling.

    O' well...

    Leave a comment:


  • acolella76
    replied
    just buy the z3 rack and front sway. you'll be happier with that setup than a miller MAF.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sailor37
    replied
    Buy gold.

    Leave a comment:


  • der affe
    replied
    Originally posted by bukaki_bob
    Yeah, I already have a warchip. Are you recommending for me to delete the ps to save weight or to increase driveability? because other than reducing weight I see no improvement in doing so...

    correct me if I am wrong.
    My phone did some predictive spelling on me there.

    I am saying that there is not a HUGE noticeable difference between the E36 rack and the z 3 especially if you are going from a stock rack. You are not going to go.....Omg! I should have spent the extra $ on the z3 rack. If you delete the power steering, it does not matter if they rack leaks that you pull from the you pull it. You also loose the drag of the ps pump. The clutter of the hoses and stuff and a little bit of weight.

    You will get better road feel, which may not be for everyone. Even not rolling it is not that hard to turn the wheel and once you are moving, I think mine actually steers quicker.

    I run a 95 M3 rack that I got cheap because it leaked at the steering coupler shaft, added a silence PS block off and went down the road. You might want to do an IE steering coupler for another $20 while you are in there.

    Leave a comment:


  • 87e30
    replied
    Originally posted by bukaki_bob
    Yeah, I already have a warchip. Are you recommending for me to delete the ps to save weight or to increase driveability? because other than reducing weight I see no improvement in doing so...

    correct me if I am wrong.
    Personal pref.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fusion
    replied
    Pro's/cons Z3 rack? I read somewhere any Z3 cept M, correct?

    Leave a comment:


  • ill4noreason
    replied
    Z3 is my next mod also. sweet vert in the video...

    Leave a comment:


  • avery0829
    replied
    Z3 rackkk

    Leave a comment:


  • Sputnik
    replied
    Originally posted by der affe
    Of course the singer drives an E30.

    OP, go to a ONLY and get an E36 rack out of a car for around $70, maybe find a debbie sway bar there too. It is a huge improvement over the stock rack and do a PS delete at the same time. Clean up the engine bay and save some power and weight and put the extra money into something else like a IE strut bar. Don't get the maf kit unless you get the WAR chip too for the max improvement
    Yeah, I already have a warchip. Are you recommending for me to delete the ps to save weight or to increase driveability? because other than reducing weight I see no improvement in doing so...

    correct me if I am wrong.

    Leave a comment:


  • der affe
    replied
    Originally posted by Janderson
    Sorry, I had to.

    Of course the singer drives an E30.

    OP, go to a ONLY and get an E36 rack out of a car for around $70, maybe find a debbie sway bar there too. It is a huge improvement over the stock rack and do a PS delete at the same time. Clean up the engine bay and save some power and weight and put the extra money into something else like a IE strut bar. Don't get the maf kit unless you get the WAR chip too for the max improvement

    Leave a comment:


  • bloodshot-e30
    replied
    check my FS: thread ;) lmfao

    id say rack and sways

    Leave a comment:


  • Sputnik
    replied
    lol, nice vert at 1:09

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Sorry, I had to.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    Originally posted by bukaki_bob
    Whats the pros/cons of running no rear sway-bar?
    Pros: you don't have to do gay skids on track-out
    Cons: you can't do any sweet skids on track-out

    Leave a comment:

Working...