Light on top of dash of early models.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Light on top of dash of early models.

I jsut picked up a nice dash to put in my car today the only problem is that is has a hole in the top of it for where that one light goes...What exactly is this light called? I need to find one in order to make my new dash look good and clean.
    86' 325e

Quote:
    Originally Posted by 02stu
    They're (e30s) very sensible if you never want to get laid by anything other then a college student..on second thought

srs

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
    1983 Peugeot 505 STI
    1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
    2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

84-85 318i's had a O2 sensor light on the top/middle of the dash. Other than that, no idea what you're talking about. All the other dashes are the same with the exception of the bracket for the later style knee panel.
      "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
      88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
      89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
      91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Wow I did not realize how many typo's I made in my OP. I thought it was the O2 sensor light.... Guess I need to hunt one of those down to clean up my dash then.
        86' 325e

Quote:
        Originally Posted by 02stu
        They're (e30s) very sensible if you never want to get laid by anything other then a college student..on second thought

Comment

Working...
        X