dear r3v,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

needs more '65 Bug
    -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
    -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
    MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
    Got Drop?? ;-)
    Originally posted by JinormusJ
    But of course
    E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
      i respect the mk2 gti.
      I respect Type 1's that can wheelie on the street.
      Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
      The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

I love VW's. MkI Rabbit, MkII coupe, VR6 synchro, & GTi, MkIII Ginster's, mkIV jetta bagged out, an the APR Mk V gti's. That said, the mkV GLI is fuckin gay(just my opinion). I'd rather drive around in a 95 Camry. Congrats on the purchase OP(Sincere). enjoy those bitches.

Originally posted by Ryan...
        It now emits a beautiful blue-ish yellow/green smoke from the exhaust?? No idea what would cause that color, but I assume its good.

Comment

Originally posted by alB5 View Post
          likewise, almost bought a vr6'd mk2 coupe but my 318is popped up at the last minute.
          i was originally looking for a mk2 gti, could not find one for a good 6months. found my e30. got hooked. wont leave.
          SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
          IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
          BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

I loathe new VW's. The only VW's I like are air-cooled. IMHO You could of bought a way better car. Your probably could of bought a nice e39 for that price of that monstrosity.

Comment

I love air cooled VWs, mk1, mk2, mk3, mk6

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
              1983 Peugeot 505 STI
              1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
              2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

you are gay. a jetta srsly...
                Much wow
                I hate 4 doors

Comment

Dear OP,

Teh car iz 4 ze gays

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

hate it, Ive been looking into a general DD recently since im ripping my engine out for an m30 soon, but a GLI grandma car never crossed my mind :/

id rather roll eurotrash and still show love for the scene than to roll that and blend in with everybody else
                    I can run Auto Checks on VINs for tips/donations:
                    PM me VIN(s) and I'll get you ALL the public recorded info that I have available.
                    paypal as gift to Mike@benzinkrieg.com

Information/Request sticky thread for Vehicle History Reports
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=216119

Comment

TBH. if i was somehow forever banned from driving, riding, owning, etc a bmw and was forced to get a new car. id take a vw over lexus.

bmw to lexus seems just so forbidden and wrong in a million ways to me. am i the only one who feels this way?
                      SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                      BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Having the car your supposed to have is gay.

Comment

Originally posted by ReallyDirtyThirty View Post
                          The Jetta is OK to have in the fleet as long as your boyfriend still drives an E30.
                          You got a 'good deal' b/c Jettas, or actually VW's in general(in my opinion anyway) are hideous, generic, and are one step away from being fleet cars. Actually here in Germany, it seems that the most popular company car/fleet car is actually the Passat wagon.
                          -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

Needs a Drop and an IS lip
                            1985 325e M50TU(Sold)
                            1991 318is Slicktop (Sold)
                            1990 325is Brilliantrot S50/5 Lug Swapped.
                            1992 525i Manual shitbox Winter Beater

Comment

dollar car rental used mercs ranging from the c class to the slk in their "executive fleet" lol.

i hope to never see a bmw rental car in the states.
                              SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                              BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
                                dollar car rental used mercs ranging from the c class to the slk in their "executive fleet" lol.

i hope to never see a bmw rental car in the states.
                                Enterprise has a deal worked out with a local dealership(Dreyer & Reinbold) here in town. Previously leased e90's are all over their lot.

Originally posted by Ryan...
                                It now emits a beautiful blue-ish yellow/green smoke from the exhaust?? No idea what would cause that color, but I assume its good.

Comment

Working...
                                X