Local parts store keep ball joint dust boots?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • nando
    replied
    jack at elephant motorsports can get you some pretty cheap, they're technically for a mercedes but they're made by the same OEM's. I keep a bunch handy in case I accidentally damage one, but I did splurge on the $5 harbor freight ball joint press..

    Leave a comment:


  • acolella76
    replied
    Originally posted by nightwing66
    try carquest. Its a farshot but they might have em
    Originally posted by acolella76
    no boots ripped hooray
    Originally posted by dinanm3atl
    Hooray!

    Leave a comment:


  • nightwing66
    replied
    try carquest. Its a farshot but they might have em

    Leave a comment:


  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    Originally posted by acolella76
    no boots ripped hooray
    Hooray!

    Leave a comment:


  • acolella76
    replied
    no boots ripped hooray

    Leave a comment:


  • Axxe
    replied
    Don't use a pickle fork. Problem solved

    Leave a comment:


  • acolella76
    replied
    blunt can get them to you yesterday

    Leave a comment:


  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    well... need them tonight.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mercury[BKM]
    replied
    blunt cant get them for you quick like and on the fly?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by FunfGan
    Serously? Dang. The places I went told me they usually didn't carry any bmw parts haha.
    It was Knecht's. They're kind of a discount parts store, but they actually have a lot of pretty obscure parts.

    Leave a comment:


  • FunfGan
    replied
    Originally posted by Janderson
    Not true. The day we were going to put my engine in, we realized we were missing the pilot bearing for the flywheel.

    The 3rd auto parts store in town I called had 4 of them in stock.
    Serously? Dang. The places I went told me they usually didn't carry any bmw parts haha.

    Leave a comment:


  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    I usually order them from BMP but forgot :(

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
    Use ball joint boots from Energy

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    Use ball joint boots from Energy

    Leave a comment:


  • bimmer630
    replied
    Or, dont use a pickle fork. Just smack the hell outta the part of the spindle that the balljoint goes through. they pop right out

    Leave a comment:

Working...