Time to introduce myself.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to introduce myself.

Thought it was time to say a quick hello to everyone out there. I'm finding myself logged into r3v nearly all day so thought it was only polite to introduce myself. Im Pete, from Northern Ireland but currently studying in Tennessee on a soccer scholarship. Had my 1990 black 325i now for almost a month. Being a college student it is a gradual process of modifying when the funds become available. With me being from Europe, my long term plan is to get my beemer looking as euro as possible, but as I said, this will be a gradual process! When I figure out how to post pictures in a forum I will do so, so you can all track the progress and voice your much loved opinions :p
    Over an out

Welcome man. Pics are necessary, let's goooo!

Comment

welcome!
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
      ---------------------------------
      89 E30 S52
      ---------------------------------
      Transaction Feedback.

Comment

Welcome mate!

..to post pics you need to make an account on a site like photobucket.com, upload your pics and then copy the IMG code into your posts.

Hope that makes sense

Comment

giving this picture link thing a go...

Comment

thanks everyone for the warm welcomes! and thanks nicko for the pic help!

Comment

Comment

welcome, clean car!
                95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
                Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE
                LIKE my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE

Comment

Welcome, that is one clean car. A few things you can do that will really give a euro look are smiley headlights, euro grills and bumper trim.

Comment

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
                    Welcome, that is one clean car. A few things you can do that will really give a euro look are smiley headlights, euro grills and bumper trim.
                    Yea i plan to bring a load of parts back at Christmas when i go home. Eventually I want it lowered on coilovers and a set of bbs deep dish or borbet type b's or the like. But that will be a while from now!
                    Thanks for the comments and positive feedback

Comment

Welcome! Clean ride, I look toward to seeing the progress.
                      88 325is - S52 powered

Originally posted by King Arthur
                      We'll not risk another frontal assault, that rabbit's dynamite!

Comment

Originally posted by matthugie View Post
                        Welcome! Clean ride, I look toward to seeing the progress.
                        Hey your from Charlotte, nice to see someone from relatively near me on here! Yea, audio upgrade is next, Lukebox on the way...still deciding on headunit, sub and amp.

Comment

Welcome and clean ride!!!

1992 BMW 325iC
                          1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                          1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Working...
                          X