Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bilstein Warranty Info please!

Ended up buying a new set.
    Last edited by JrCamacho; 02-26-2012, 09:19 PM.

Bilstein does require a proof of purchase, and IMHO it would be pretty shitty for you to do what you suggest.

Karma's a bitch dude, but do what you think is right.

Comment

Gtfo, I freakin' hate lowlife thieves.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Have you tried contacting the seller and asking if they have the original receipt?
        Originally posted by BAlbertiX
        your my boy blue!

Comment

what about sending them to revalve?
          sigpic
          1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
          1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
          1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

ThyssenKrupp Bilstein of America warrants its gas pressure shock absorbers against defects in workmanship and materials for as long as you, the original purchaser, own your car.
            ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
            Originally posted by blunttech
            I need you to exfoliate my ballsack
            Build Thread?

Comment

"Defects in workmanship and materials" doesn't sound like they'll give you new ones if they wear out. Can anyone clarify this?

Comment

Bilstein also requires them to be sent back to the place you(the original purchaser) purchased them from. From there the supplier sends them to Bilstein and then they contact you.

As outlined in their warranty here ...

JrCamacho - To follow through with what your considering is very near criminal. I'm sure if you contacted Bilstein that the'll revalve them for you (for a price).
                ADAMS Autosport

Comment

Originally posted by davem View Post
                  "Defects in workmanship and materials" doesn't sound like they'll give you new ones if they wear out. Can anyone clarify this?
                  That is true.
                  ADAMS Autosport

Comment

I was looking for the "bend over and take it" emocon......
                    sigpic"If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself." -Ferdinand Porsche
                    The ugly car: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=209713

Comment

You didn't buy them new. You don't deserve/Haven't earned the warranty.
                      /thread

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by TurboJake View Post
                        You didn't buy them new. You don't deserve/Haven't earned the warranty.
                        /thread
                        Pretty much thinkn that if this were a drug deal Bilstien would shoot you in the face..........
                        sigpic"If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself." -Ferdinand Porsche

Comment

well is the warranty the same as having them revalved? or is that a service that you can pay for any time, even used?
                          sigpic
                          1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                          1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                          1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
                            well is the warranty the same as having them revalved? or is that a service that you can pay for any time, even used?
                            Well my shock guy charges $200 a shock to re-valve. UMM Im think he could get new ones at that price?

Comment

Your shock guy doesnt want to do it...

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

Working...
                              X