No announcement yet.

2002 owners are serious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not all e30 folks are young hooligans. e30tech seems pretty buttoned down as far as e30 sites are concerned. I registered 8 months ago and still can't post over there. :shrug
    90 325is
    85 RZ350
    75 RD350
    7? RD400 race bike

Comment

Originally posted by warmseth View Post
      not all e30 folks are young hooligans. e30tech seems pretty buttoned down as far as e30 sites are concerned. I registered 8 months ago and still can't post over there. :shrug
      I also can not post, but i was told that is becaue the person doing all the confirmation emails is busy. I never received the confirmation email to activate my account /:

Comment

The amount of information available on the faq is something I've never seen on another board. Hooligans pop up now and then but generally the older generation just ignores them so it doesn't last long.

If anyone is ever bored, just cruise through the project blogs section for a while and read some of the longer threads, some of the nicest 2002's you will ever see.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yert315 View Post
          i'm a young guy as well and love that forum. What I meant was that the OG's of that forum are older/mature, which is reflected in that community.
          I got you. I was just having a bit of a jab at R3V. All the OG's on the FAQ are really cool guys. I have met two of the big time OG's from the Bay and even got some free parts from one of them. They are very supportive.
          sigpic
          "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Originally posted by pwagon717 View Post

IMAG0404 by pwagon717, on Flickr

IMAG0407 by pwagon717, on Flickr

I just made the first picture my desktop background :D

But yeah r3v really is the wild west of bmw forums.

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
              E30s are still budget BMWs. it'll take a while to thin out the people who just bought them for the badge.
              Good point.
              Here in Norway the E30s have already become classics. You can get a e36 or e46 cheaper then a E30 in good condition. The E30 prices has increased dramatically the last 5 years.

A 2-door 325i m-tech2 in good condition will set you back about $20k.
              My e30

Comment

Originally posted by warmseth View Post
                Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                I also can not post, but i was told that is becaue the person doing all the confirmation emails is busy. I never received the confirmation email to activate my account /:
                Every thread discussing other forums comes back to this I have no idea why.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

I love the FAQ and it's members..... MAn that didn't sound right... Oh well, I'll stand by it.

As far as e30 stuff I tend to hang here. Don't know why, I just do. Maybe its the mad ass info I got from Luke for my e30 stereo. Kicks ass! I think I'll go out to the car and listen to Crew Slut one more time.

John
                  The Revolution will not be televised.

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
                    Even the younger people on the FAQ are... well... a tad less shifty. There are a good amount of young guys with 2002's. Like me.

But I'm shifty ;)
                    Yeah but we keep a close eye on you young pukes.

Comment

Working...
                    X