Hello Rev

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Rev

I havent introduced myself or posted pictures of my car because i kept telling myself i needed better pictures, and since my good camera was stolen not long after i got my e30 i still dont have any good pictures. I used a camera phone for these, if anyone wants tho i can take better pictures with a (more)real camera. Oh yeah, im Alex and i live in Hockinson. Thats a rural area northeast of Vancouver. Im AlexLind123 over on Bimmer.info, an e34 forum. Duno if anyone here has been there tho. Joined there in 2005 but havent posted for a couple years.

Heres my car as it sits today. Yeah, really muddy, i live on a "gravel" road. I need mudflaps badly.

Heres my brothers subaru. Its pretty fast. Has a newish japanese STI engine and running gear. Its dirty too.

Heres my first car, its wrecked now =/. Because of some dumb elderly woman driving the wrong way on a divided road at night. Not stopped either she fucking kept driving and after the car in front of me swerved out of her way, i first saw her right in front of me and when i swerved out of her way to the right there was a pt cruiser in the way. Luckily the old woman turned around and told everyone what she did, so her insurance covered everything.

Heres the engine from it... =)

Heres a random picture of my brothers e28 engine. Its kinda funny there are at least three m30s in the garage right now. This one is out of the car atm clearly, but it normally has a schwitzer s300 attached to it. Hes o-ringing the the block now tho.
    Last edited by Blacksedan; 11-30-2011, 01:41 PM. Reason: photobucket

And yes, the fender is dented. Anyone close have a good one? i have paint that i used on my is lip (which is in my room now) which i could paint one with so color doesnt matter too much.

Comment

Welcome! Your E34 looked great, sorry to hear about it getting wrecked. So, M30 transplant into the E30?

And is that a 2002 I see in the background of your first pic?

Comment

welcome. live in an bmw graveyard? theres a ton of dead cars there
        Much wow
        I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
          welcome. live in an bmw graveyard? theres a ton of dead cars there
          I guess. Well there are two dead cars. One of them is my e34 and one was an e30 ix. Yeah thats a 2002 in the background. Ill get more pictures of my e30 when its clean, it looks pretty bad right now.

Comment

Hey man, welcome to R3V. Are you thinking of parting that E34? If so, what color is it? Looks like Lachs to me...but that could be the crappy monitor in my garage.

Enjoy!

Luke

Closing SOON!
            "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Damn...that was a NICE e34. At least the engine will be in your e30 though. welcome, i still need to make myself an introduction thread.
              The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
              Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
              2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
              2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
                Hey man, welcome to R3V. Are you thinking of parting that E34? If so, what color is it? Looks like Lachs to me...but that could be the crappy monitor in my garage.

Enjoy!

Luke

Thanks guys. Its cirrusblau. And yeah thats what im doing with it. Sold the hood, a fander, front and rear bumpers and transmission and some other stuff but the rest of it is still for sale! I do plan to put the M30 in my e30, i still need parts though, i only have the engine and manual transmission so far. I need mounts and a driveshaft.

Comment

What a darn shame @ E34 . :( Good luck with the E30.

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Originally posted by mtechnik View Post
                    What a darn shame @ E34 . :( Good luck with the E30.
                    I know..it really makes me miss it to see these pictures again =\

Comment

Originally posted by Blacksedan View Post
                      Its cirrusblau.
                      Well, so much for the trunklid...dammit. I may want some other goodies off of it though. Did your electrical behave perfectly? Any chance you might still have the pedals and stuff? Hit me up on PM so we don't clutter this thread!

Closing SOON!
                      "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

welcome
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                        ---------------------------------
                        89 E30 S52
                        ---------------------------------
                        Transaction Feedback.

Comment

There is a fairly decent group of us in vancouver. Come hang sometime.
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
                          X