The YAN-3 Fund.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fusion View Post
    I agree money should go towards a lawsuit because I can't stand that retard getting away with this without punishment. And seeing all the threads, this isn't the first nor last time.

I'll bet none of those cars he ever posted were his and all of this can turn out to be a major scam / plot / identity theft thing.

Has anyone from here ever seen or talked to Vlad in person? Visited the shop and had a look around?
    Is this you?

Comment

Yes... Fusion read the back-story.

I will definitely contribute the second I can and hopefully buy some stickers as well (broke from Christmas shopping)

As mentioned many times it's good to see R3V's heart for once instead of it's dick ;)
      Different strokes for different folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Threehz View Post
        Yes... Fusion read the back-story.

I will definitely contribute the second I can and hopefully buy some stickers as well (broke from Christmas shopping)

As mentioned many times it's good to see R3V's heart for once instead of it's dick ;)
        are you saying you were looking down there?

Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
        If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
        Originally posted by J3M93
        This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

What do you guys think about about a for sale thread. I'm sure lots of us would not mind donating some nice stuff with the funds going directly to yan-3. I'd be willing to donate a GE keyless entry system and a euro plate filler.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
          My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
            What do you guys think about about a for sale thread. I'm sure lots of us would not mind donating some nice stuff with the funds going directly to yan-3. I'd be willing to donate a GE keyless entry system and a euro plate filler.
            That's dope...your a good guy einstein my hat goes off to you bro you have a good heart...

DJMOSKA
            sigpichttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Monke...58912484208638

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
              I am down for this as well. I have some powdercoated valve covers I would gladly donate to the cause.

Not sure how it would be organized though.

Comment

Hey guys I meant Vlad being the scammer, not Yan, FFS.

It's not all about the money. You can't just go around making a "car legend" out of youself posting (false?) build threads and then treating people like shit.

So I ask again: Has anyone from here ever seen or talked to Vlad in person? Visited the shop and had a look around?

Comment

I'll bet none of those cars he ever posted were his and all of this can turn out to be a major scam / plot / identity theft thing.

Has anyone from here ever seen or talked to Vlad in person? Visited the shop and had a look around?
                  So I ask again: Has anyone from here ever seen or talked to Vlad in person? Visited the shop and had a look around?

Stop asking that, that's ridiculous. Vlad has been on the forums for 10 years, and brings all of those cars out to local meets. He has sold cars to friends of mine, and he has bought cars from friends of mine. Many people have been to the shop. Obviously Yan wouldn't fork over $6k blindly. I don't know to what extent Vlad himself does any physical work on cars, but that is irrelevant.

Yes, he's a real person. Apparently not a very good person.
                  85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
                  e30 restoration and V8 swap
                  24 Hours of Lemons e30 build

Comment

Originally posted by JGood View Post
                    Stop asking that, that's ridiculous. Vlad has been on the forums for 10 years, and brings all of those cars out to local meets. He has sold cars to friends of mine, and he has bought cars from friends of mine. Many people have been to the shop. Obviously Yan wouldn't fork over $6k blindly. I don't know to what extent Vlad himself does any physical work on cars, but that is irrelevant.

Yes, he's a real person. Apparently not a very good person.
                    Accurate and well said.

Comment

Thanks for clearing that up. I read through the thread(s) and its sort of a clusterfuck now.
                      My bad.

Comment

Count me in.

Mele Kalikimaka to all.
                        Last edited by fporro; 12-19-2011, 07:31 PM. Reason: Spelling ;)

Comment

contributed to the fund.
                          Recent Rebranding!!
                          Visit Garageaholic for all of your E30 Swap Needs!
                          E30 SM62/S62
                          E30 M60 V8
                          E30 M30 Big 6!

Check out this E36 N54 Swap Build
                          Instagram.com/garageaholic
                          Youtube.com/garageaholic

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Stewart View Post
                            I like the idea of incorporating the slutty pictures of Vlad's woman, its public domain since they were not posted with any ownership and typically rights are waived in the fine print on forums like this (assuming you guys didnt change the stock ones).
                            Going on the attack is the opposite of what this fund raiser is supposed to accomplish. This is a peaceful resolution, helping to get the lost money back and to perhaps show Vlad that what he did was wrong. The more support this thread has the stronger the message is.

Besides everyone appreciated Vlad posting his girl.

Comment

Why even screw with stickers? Just takes money away from the cause.
                              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

I'm down for pictures and parts. This is great Janderson! Kodos to you and the R3V for starting things rolling to help out a man that has helped us all.

Cheers,

Jim
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X