Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YAN-3 View Post
    would not even think of it Eric.
    Just don't hire Vlad to do your kitchen remodel. He'll probably take your whole kitchen to a home renovation convention without your consent and act like he did you a favor and then tell everyone that we licked his balls.
    world renown Harry Potter expert
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
      Just don't hire Vlad to do your kitchen remodel. He'll probably take your whole kitchen to a home renovation convention without your consent and act like he did you a favor and then tell everyone that we licked his balls.
      He might throw in some plastic Brembo cabinet covers though.
      Originally posted by Sonny
      I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Originally posted by DrJosh View Post
        He might throw in some plastic Brembo cabinet covers though.
        Ah, yes.

A man after my own heart.
        world renown Harry Potter expert
        sigpic

Comment

Is this car for sale on Ebay ??? Good luck with the sale hope it meets the reserve... very clean e30
          it's just a ETA !

Comment

Originally posted by rob-redm View Post
            Is this car for sale on Ebay ??? Good luck with the sale hope it meets the reserve... very clean e30
            Yes, the car is currently listed for sale on ebay.

Last edited by Jand3rson; 02-22-2015, 09:06 PM.

Comment

I got $ for those Cobeau's...

wanna part with them?

got either Minty Houndstooth sports (black/grey) or black leather cabrio sports

holla!
              Originally posted by flyboyx
              i have watched my dog lick himself off a few times

Comment

Sorry bud, they're going with the car.

Comment

Wait wuh? I though you weren't selling it

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                  1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                  Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                  Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                  Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by Jand3rson View Post
                    Yes, the car is currently listed for sale on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151597655510

Looks really clean. Just ribbing/kidding you here, but should have put the driver's inside door handle surround on the passenger side for pics :p

Oh, and should have been an m50tu.

Had to say it before the haters....

Oh wait, that would include "why not an s50, s52, s54?!?!?! "omgwtfbbq"?
                    john@m20guru.com
                    Links:
                    Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                      Wait wuh? I though you weren't selling it
                      Plans have changed. I really don't have the option of storing it. I don't have my own garage, I can't afford commercial storage, and after what happened to Curt's car, there's no way in Hell I'm putting it in public storage.

I'm getting away from the scene for a while, not sure how long yet. Time to focus on other things for a while, and prioritize. I won't be disappearing completely, I still love this place for what it is, a great group of people and friends.

Comment

Josh, making this decision is hard one to come too and I am sure you have not taken it lightly. I understand totally why you are taking a step back from the hobby and where you are putting your priorities, its why we have the saying that sometimes life gets in the way or what you want. Sometimes we have to take a couple of steps back to get going forward again and surpass where we are.

Good luck on your sale and I really hope you find what your looking for at the conclusion of all this, and I am talking about the real reasoning for this choice not just the events that brought it all to a head. Again Good luck with all this decision entails
                        Originally posted by Fusion
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

Thanks, I appreciate the words from everyone who's posted. There's been a lot more to this, and a long time coming than what's happened in the last few weeks.

Comment

It will be interesting to see what you get for it. You only have 3 ebay feed-backs. My fear is that it will severally dampen bids. What's the reserve at?
                            Originally posted by Matt-B
                            hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

^I was wondering that as well. It will also be interesting based on the title status. Looks like a nice DD, lets hope it goes to a good home. What are your plans for a replacement?

Comment

Reserve on the car is $7k, I won't take any less.

Comment

Working...
                                X