I think I just saw Vlad at the junk yard.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • LJ851
    replied
    Brand New OEM Quarter Panel sourced from Europe NOS!!!

    I was saving it for my own personal car but i guess i could let you have it, for a price...

    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied
    Well, you can't drive that to SIGfest.

    Leave a comment:


  • frankenbeemer
    replied
    What is going on here?

    Leave a comment:


  • TrentW
    replied
    Chuckle.

    Leave a comment:


  • 10Toes
    replied
    Originally posted by slaterd
    Tell him r3v says hello fucktart

    Not sure which one was vlad, the trailer trash cracked out white guy or the Jamaican guy working the hatchet with a rock.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Haha! That's funny right derrr!

    Leave a comment:


  • slaterd
    replied
    Tell him r3v says hello fucktart

    Leave a comment:


  • 10Toes
    started a topic I think I just saw Vlad at the junk yard.

    I think I just saw Vlad at the junk yard.

Working...