I think I just saw Vlad at the junk yard.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ReallyDirtyThirty
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • 10Toes
    replied
    Originally posted by gooseadrian
    ill buy it for $6000...fair price?
    Please no lowballers.

    Leave a comment:


  • gooseadrian
    replied
    ill buy it for $6000...fair price?

    Leave a comment:


  • trackjunkie21
    replied
    at first I was like wtf? And then I realized the dead guy in the trunk.

    Leave a comment:


  • RagtopE30
    replied
    Well you know that Vlad and his highly trained crew at the AZ dealership spare no expenses doing the job right. Even if it includes buying unorthodox tools!

    Leave a comment:


  • johnwoo
    replied
    hahaha

    i lime this thread.

    Leave a comment:


  • long tall eta
    replied
    picked up a quarter panel at the local cut and pull

    Leave a comment:


  • Jparkr
    replied
    Hay man dis how we remove fenders in jamaica

    Leave a comment:


  • LJ851
    replied
    Originally posted by McGyver
    yeah but it's gonna be hella flush from his superb bondo guy! too bad the moving company will mess it up during shipping :(

    Fixied

    Leave a comment:


  • RUFFLZ
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • McGyver
    replied
    Originally posted by LJ851
    Brand New OEM Quarter Panel sourced from Europe NOS!!!

    I was saving it for my own personal car but i guess i could let you have it, for a price...
    yeah but it's gonna be hella flush from his superb body guy! too bad the moving company will mess it up during shipping :(

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by InuFaye
    I dont see a tranny in those pics.
    I do in your avatar pic.

    Leave a comment:


  • euro2fast4u
    replied
    Originally posted by inufaye
    i dont see a tranny in those pics.
    +10

    Leave a comment:


  • Exodus_2pt0
    replied
    Well thats one way to pull a quarter... I guess?

    Leave a comment:


  • InuFaye
    replied
    I dont see a tranny in those pics.

    Leave a comment:

Working...