I think I just saw Vlad at the junk yard.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • IronJoe
    replied
    Originally posted by iansane
    That's part of the reason I was confused! I remembered this being months ago, but the thread was started yesterday.
    Me too hahaha.

    Leave a comment:


  • iansane
    replied
    Originally posted by IronJoe
    This is so weird... I was there, too.
    Creeeeepy.

    Originally posted by nwvb bmw
    Lol, I did the same thing me and jparker where walking through the pick and pull when I looked over saw what they where doing and just froze in shock.

    This pic was taken at 10/29 at 2:40, what time did you see them starting on it?
    That's part of the reason I was confused! I remembered this being months ago, but the thread was started yesterday. Honestly, I don't remember the exact time, I think he started whacking around noon or something. Quigley and I were there looking for some audi stuff (and a door courtesy light I broke out of his vulva).

    FYI, PicknPull is having a 50% off sale this weekend.

    EDIT; It must've been around eleven or noon that they started because I took this on the way back to the Northend just outside of fife @ 2:01pm
    Last edited by iansane; 01-11-2012, 12:22 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ryann
    replied
    Originally posted by iansane
    I was around when that guy started hacking away at that thing..sounded like the guy was talking in tongues doing some funky Jamaican voodoo incantation.
    Originally posted by IronJoe
    This is so weird... I was there, too.


    Seriously what the fuck! A pair of sheet metal snips go for what, $15??

    Leave a comment:


  • slaterd
    replied

    damnit Vlad.

    Leave a comment:


  • BMC227
    replied
    Is this about Vlad vlad?? lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Jparkr
    replied
    Covert R3v meets are the best.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZekeTheSneak
    replied
    Which jyard is this? Pick and pull never has shitt

    Leave a comment:


  • IronJoe
    replied
    Originally posted by nwvb bmw
    Lol, I did the same thing me and jparker where walking through the pick and pull when I looked over saw what they where doing and just froze in shock.

    This pic was taken at 10/29 at 2:40, what time did you see them starting on it?

    My dad and I were there for a good part of the day, taking a quarter panel off a Saab 9000.

    Doing it the right way of course, with a cordless tiger saw:


    Pic was taken on 10/29/2011 at 12:26 PM - they had been hacking on it for at least an hour at that point.

    Leave a comment:


  • 5KWattson
    replied
    Bro I make you good deal on used car I'm second owner only to yuri sklokimak he is my brother

    Leave a comment:


  • 10Toes
    replied
    Originally posted by Holland
    So that means it was one of you guys. Better speak up now.
    We did take the Remus exhaust that they so kindly cut off with a hatchet.

    Leave a comment:


  • Holland
    replied
    So that means it was one of you guys. Better speak up now.

    Leave a comment:


  • 10Toes
    replied
    Originally posted by IronJoe
    This is so weird... I was there, too.
    WTF, it was a r3v meet and know one knew about it.

    Leave a comment:


  • 10Toes
    replied
    Originally posted by iansane
    I was around when that guy started hacking away at that thing! I think I just stood there for a good 10 minutes flabbergasted at what he was trying! Sounded like the guy was talking in tongues doing some funky Jamaican voodoo incantation.
    Lol, I did the same thing me and jparker where walking through the pick and pull when I looked over saw what they where doing and just froze in shock.

    This pic was taken at 10/29 at 2:40, what time did you see them starting on it?

    Leave a comment:


  • IronJoe
    replied
    Originally posted by iansane
    I was around when that guy started hacking away at that thing! I think I just stood there for a good 10 minutes flabbergasted at what he was trying! Sounded like the guy was talking in tongues doing some funky Jamaican voodoo incantation.

    This is so weird... I was there, too.

    Leave a comment:


  • iansane
    replied
    I was around when that guy started hacking away at that thing! I think I just stood there for a good 10 minutes flabbergasted at what he was trying! Sounded like the guy was talking in tongues doing some funky Jamaican voodoo incantation.

    Leave a comment:

Working...