STOLEN 1987 325e in New Jersey

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fleksta
    replied
    Could it have been towed? If it wasn't at your apartment where was it parked?

    Leave a comment:


  • Kershaw
    replied
    Originally posted by Teaguer
    I'd check here:
    Young's Collision
    15 Newark Way
    Maplewood, NJ 07040


    sucks man. what did you have on it than e30 owner would want? because (no offense) i cant see anything. not the engine, diff, seats, rims, valence, or bumpers are desirable.

    that said, it looked pretty clean. sorry man.

    Leave a comment:


  • Isostar13
    replied
    Where in NJ? Automatic or manual? Any evidence left behind (smashed glass, screwdriver,etc.)?

    Also, sorry for your loss man.

    Leave a comment:


  • lolcantturn
    replied
    Originally posted by Teaguer
    I'd check here:
    Young's Collision
    15 Newark Way
    Maplewood, NJ 07040

    Leave a comment:


  • Teaguer
    replied
    I'd check here:
    Young's Collision
    15 Newark Way
    Maplewood, NJ 07040

    Leave a comment:


  • NJe30
    started a topic STOLEN 1987 325e in New Jersey

    STOLEN 1987 325e in New Jersey

    Car found
    Last edited by NJe30; 01-13-2012, 12:00 PM. Reason: car was found
Working...