STOLEN 1987 325e in New Jersey

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pantless Spency
    replied
    Originally posted by TimKninja
    Fixed.

    Glad you got your car back!!!


    best burn ive seen in a good while.

    Leave a comment:


  • TimKninja
    replied
    Originally posted by trackjunkie21
    Vlad would, he likes to sell them as M3 models.
    Fixed.

    Glad you got your car back!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Pac1373
    replied
    Originally posted by Charlie
    What about the credence tapes?

    -Charlie
    awww, wheres my briefcase maaan? do they have any leads?

    Leave a comment:


  • Charlie
    replied
    What about the credence tapes?

    -Charlie

    Leave a comment:


  • Exodus_2pt0
    replied
    Originally posted by NJe30
    Typical police bs. Car was towed without any reason and the police wasn't informed. A tow company made a mistake in towing my car. So I finally get the car back but I'm stressed out. Now I need a drink. End of that lol. Thanks for the kind words everyone
    I had my GLI "stolen" the same way once.

    Left it in a vacant lot with NO tow area signs and 2 flat tires... Came back the next morning and it was gone. They said they towed it to "protect it" after they charged me $250 to get it back. Asshats

    Leave a comment:


  • 5ickride
    replied
    You know who happens to live in Edgewater???

    Leave a comment:


  • A_Whelan
    replied
    Congrats on the find, everything left the way it was?

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    Maybe OP had a little too much to drink and lost the car?!

    Leave a comment:


  • trackjunkie21
    replied
    Originally posted by Ceeker
    Like I was gonna say....who'd want to steal an e30? let alone an eta? I mean I could see it being some rare like an Alpina, M3, touring. but an eta?
    Vlad would, he likes to sell them as IS models.

    Leave a comment:


  • slaterd
    replied
    :roll:^A BURN turns into a sizzle when you mention you burned someone.

    Leave a comment:


  • gofredo50
    replied
    Originally posted by TexasTerp
    That sucks dude, my e30 was stolen right outside my house 2 years ago. Never saw it again.

    Hopefully you can recover it!

    Is that REALLY what happened? Or did it catch on fire? OH! Burn! Three College Park jokes in one post FTW!

    Leave a comment:


  • McGyver
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • NJe30
    replied
    Typical police bs. Car was towed without any reason and the police wasn't informed. A tow company made a mistake in towing my car. So I finally get the car back but I'm stressed out. Now I need a drink. End of that lol. Thanks for the kind words everyone

    Leave a comment:


  • J308
    replied
    They probably found out it was an eta and returned it.
    Last edited by J308; 01-13-2012, 03:16 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • The Volta
    replied
    He found it, it ended up being in his driveway.

    Leave a comment:

Working...