Couple random pics...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple random pics...

My coffee table (compliments of working at Discount Tire). Had it for a while, but never got around to taking any pictures of it. 8)

And my book collection so far for BMW STEP, all of which I have to take to class every day in a rolling suitcase. Keep in mind, I'm not even halfway through the program, so I have quite a few more books coming. :shock:

James Peacock

WWFSMD?

How do you like the program? I am very, very seriously thinking about going in that direction after I finish the BMW Automotive Technician school at Mass Bay College.
    '91 318is
    sigpic

Comment

My Hamann HM2 table is cooler :P

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Who the Fak cares ?

Comment

Originally posted by Brew
          How do you like the program? I am very, very seriously thinking about going in that direction after I finish the BMW Automotive Technician school at Mass Bay College.
          I like it... it sure is challenging. What kind of program is at Mass Bay College? If youre already going to a BMW specific program, dont you get credentials from that?
          James Peacock

WWFSMD?

Comment

Mass Bay's program is associated/sponsored by BMW, and one of the prerequisites to BMW STEP, as I'm sure you know, is that you must attend an Auto Tech school. Just about anybody can go to Mass Bay and do their program, but only the best get accepted to go to STEP. What kind of experience did you have before you went?
            '91 318is
            sigpic

Comment

nice pumas.......

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

Originally posted by Brew
                What kind of experience did you have before you went?
                I went to UTI here in Phoenix.

Originally posted by OOMPH!
                nice pumas.......
                :D
                James Peacock

WWFSMD?

Comment

Working...
                X