Its official: f20 (1 series) will come Front wheel Drive

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bryan///
    replied
    Originally posted by Janderson
    I love these threads.

    Are any of you planning on buying one on your Subway sandwich artist salary? No? Then quit your god damn crying. They're not marketed toward you. If BMW even gave a damn if any of you were going to buy one, they still wouldn't care, because you're not the market.

    All this "BMW has lost their way" BS is so tired and annoying. You weren't even the market when BMW hadn't "lost their way" when your car was designed and built. Most of you weren't even born yet.
    Just because we aren't in the market now, does not mean that we aren't in the market for a certified per-owned in a few years. BMW may not have thought about that in there market evaluations. They very well may be displeased if they could know for certain that they lost my money, as well as many others for that one thing. Who knows?

    Leave a comment:


  • getouth
    replied
    The value of E30's just went up!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    I love these threads.

    Are any of you planning on buying one on your Subway sandwich artist salary? No? Then quit your god damn crying. They're not marketed toward you. If BMW even gave a damn if any of you were going to buy one, they still wouldn't care, because you're not the market.

    All this "BMW has lost their way" BS is so tired and annoying. You weren't even the market when BMW hadn't "lost their way" when your car was designed and built. Most of you weren't even born yet.

    Leave a comment:


  • redsubdivisions
    replied
    BMW is going to get a lot of hate mail for this.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bryan///
    replied
    Toyota and Subaru come out with a good platform called the fd86 to revamp good sport coupes... And BMW has a great idea to battle that class of small, light, sporty vehicles with a probably very well engineered turbo 4.... That is gay-wheel drive. Wtf. Crossing that off my list for possible future bmws

    Leave a comment:


  • Cletonius
    replied
    Sad day but I wasn't buying one anyways. The bean counters apparently do always win in the end.

    Leave a comment:


  • livetheride
    replied
    I just cried a little. As the Asians are bringing back true sports cars, BMW finally loses their way. I no longer have ground to stand on when my friends make fun of BMW for being "eurotrash". I could at least say that BMW has always had a real-wheel drive platform, never wrong-wheel.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Kaiser
    replied
    Don't lie, you weren't going to buy that car even if it was RWD. I don't see what the big hoopla is.

    Leave a comment:


  • BlackbirdM3
    replied
    I have two words... Epic Fail!

    Will

    Leave a comment:


  • VinniE30
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • CrusherCurtis
    replied
    Originally posted by acolella76
    I get what you're saying. Yeah apparently there is going to be an X4 as well. WTF.
    You mean like a x6 type 4 door suv coupe?

    Leave a comment:


  • acolella76
    replied
    Originally posted by CrusherCurtis
    Yes but at least mini's are still great front will drive cars. I still can't believe its going to be called a 4 series. Its all audi's fault with that damn a5.
    I get what you're saying. Yeah apparently there is going to be an X4 as well. WTF.

    Leave a comment:


  • CrusherCurtis
    replied
    Originally posted by acolella76
    Now German owned, they make 4 door minis the size of a minivan and a 'coupe'... I'd say they're straying away from their heritage as well. Especially since MINI is owned by BMW.

    Ever since around 2005-2006 BMW has started seriously going downhill. Now 3 series coupes are '4 series', etc.
    Yes but at least mini's are still great front will drive cars. I still can't believe its going to be called a 4 series. Its all audi's fault with that damn a5.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mlarsen
    replied
    Originally posted by lolcantturn
    fuck bmws

    Leave a comment:


  • MattBimmer
    replied
    How can they go from making that awesome 1M coupe and then make a crap as front wheel drive platform.

    Leave a comment:

Working...