My Grandmother's Facebook Picture

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    Wish I had a Grandma.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30_609
    replied
    My grandmom not her no more so Imma take my kids to see there grandmom

    Leave a comment:


  • Raxe
    replied
    Cute story.

    I store my E30 at my grandparents house during the winter, and last summer when I had my s38 car (red, low, loud) she was genuinely surprised I could afford a Ferrari.

    Leave a comment:


  • CW325
    replied
    Nice story. I drove my grandma to church once in the e30 :D

    Leave a comment:


  • mikeedler
    replied
    cool story.

    My grandmother thought my 82 Malibu was a brand new car in 93- and loved how it chirped the tires shifting into 2nd gear every shift. I did used to cringe when she would push the door open with her shoes though. I miss her. (it was an automatic with about 400hp)

    Leave a comment:


  • AndrewBird
    replied
    Originally posted by howdyhoayman
    i didn't read the story but nice rimz.
    Ditto.

    Lower it.

    Leave a comment:


  • ohthejosh
    replied
    Thanks for sharing OP! My grandma will be visiting I hope this year and i hope i can show her my sweet 86 ride too LOL grandmas and good times very heartwarming.

    Leave a comment:


  • BrownBeanE30
    replied
    That was really nice Op

    Leave a comment:


  • Nairb
    replied
    Man I've got to make some calls...

    Leave a comment:


  • nickflic3
    replied
    haha that's so legit, reminds me of something my grandma would say except she's from Kenya.

    My parents hate me working on my car and during my motor swap she would encourage me and wish me blessings. She's visiting from the mother land but the day I got it started she gave me $20 from her limited emergency money to go put gas in it, no butts. Wish I could give her a ride but my car is dumped and she has a really bad back :(

    Leave a comment:


  • FredK
    replied
    :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • Galactodactyl
    replied
    Man I should go see my grandparents.

    Good story, car is alright too.

    Leave a comment:


  • bernzpeed
    replied
    i love it. nana rocks. kinda choked up a little too. :-D

    Leave a comment:


  • MattAvino
    replied
    Cute Story. I love my Grandma.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ayman
    replied
    i didn't read the story but nice rimz.

    Leave a comment:

Working...