My Grandmother's Facebook Picture

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ///M-TRD3
    replied
    Cool story OP, sorry to hear your Grandmother is not doing to well at the moment. Tell her someone from your BMW club sent her the following wish - "Schnell Gute Besserung".

    Leave a comment:


  • ZinnoBerrotEta
    replied
    Damn.
    I remember reading this story last year and how much I liked it. I feared something had gone wrong when I saw it bumped. Hope everything turns out A-ok.
    I'll be thinking about this today.

    Leave a comment:


  • PeteD
    replied
    Nana's not doing so hot. She is in intensive care right now...I was planning on going over in the e30 tomorrow to go for a ride and update that picture...then update this post. Sorry to post sad news I just figured she could use some positive energy and thoughts.

    Leave a comment:


  • Teaguer
    replied
    Originally posted by FredK
    That's Teaguer's way of saying hello. ROFL.
    What can I say? I'm a big softy. :D

    Leave a comment:


  • FredK
    replied
    That's Teaguer's way of saying hello. ROFL.

    Leave a comment:


  • PeteD
    replied
    Originally posted by Teaguer
    Nice Nana. Too bad her grandson is such a tool.
    She probably would have slapped you if she knew it was an Eta.
    Aw no love for the ETA? Well I've have you know it has a chip, short shifter, exhaust and pulls...who am I kidding, S50 is going in, in a month or so.

    Admittingly, I am one of the few that enjoys the ETA.

    Leave a comment:


  • Teaguer
    replied
    Nice Nana. Too bad her grandson is such a tool.
    She probably would have slapped you if she knew it was an Eta.

    Leave a comment:


  • PeteD
    replied
    Originally posted by FredK
    R3V FAX #233: PeteD's grandma needed supplemental oxygen when riding in his E30.





    To avoid altitude sickness. :razz:

    Damn You!

    The car is under some construction...you gotta come check it out! and I'll be going H&R race springs for Nana's sake.

    Leave a comment:


  • FredK
    replied
    R3V FAX #233: PeteD's grandma needed supplemental oxygen when riding in his E30.








    To avoid altitude sickness. :razz:

    Leave a comment:


  • PeteD
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr.SWISS
    R3V has feelings i tear.
    The softer side of R3V has shined through.

    Originally posted by Podge
    Nice story dude! and nice 30! I showed my Grandparents they told me to grow up and stop buying cars and to buy a house!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRR lol wanna swap Grandparents?????
    Thanks!

    Originally posted by agile30
    Skipped the story and comments. Is she single? If not.how much? And nice rims.
    No worries. Jiddoo wouldn't let that fly, he's gangster.

    Leave a comment:


  • Podge
    replied
    Nice story dude! and nice 30! I showed my Grandparents they told me to grow up and stop buying cars and to buy a house!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRR lol wanna swap Grandparents?????

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr.SWISS
    replied
    R3V has feelings i tear.

    Leave a comment:


  • agile30
    replied
    Skipped the story and comments. Is she single? If not.how much? And nice rims.

    Leave a comment:


  • PeteD
    replied
    Yes, notes were provided in the originial post.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dominic49
    replied
    tl;dr cliffs?

    Leave a comment:

Working...