My Grandmother's Facebook Picture

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PeteD
    replied
    Originally posted by bpmack16
    Nana and Jiddoo car show with PeteD, for all the members with out grand parents alive. This could be fun Pete. when is your book going to be out. hahah. love the pic man.
    Haha I'll bring them to Show&Shine. About the book...I know right. I don't post often, but when I do, I provide a wall of text. (Dos Equis voice obviously).

    Leave a comment:


  • ak-
    replied
    Teta is cute.

    Leave a comment:


  • bpmack16
    replied
    Nana and Jiddoo car show with PeteD, for all the members with out grand parents alive. This could be fun Pete. when is your book going to be out. hahah. love the pic man.

    Leave a comment:


  • PeteD
    replied
    Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella
    My grandma died last year. She didnt' like me since the last time she saw me I was like 13 and overweight and not nearly as good looking as her other grandsons (my older bro's). I really didn't like her. Yours seems cool tho.

    ...ya think she'd be willing to accept me as her own grandson? you know, send my b'day cards and cookies and such? You can tell her I have an e30 too :D
    She would! lol, I bet she would friend you on facebook too...she just posted on my wall for the second time today.

    Leave a comment:


  • Butler
    replied
    Nice story man. I wish I had grandparents to share my BMWs with.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stanley Rockafella
    replied
    My grandma died last year. She didnt' like me since the last time she saw me I was like 13 and overweight and not nearly as good looking as her other grandsons (my older bro's). I really didn't like her. Yours seems cool tho.

    ...ya think she'd be willing to accept me as her own grandson? you know, send my b'day cards and cookies and such? You can tell her I have an e30 too :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Aahj
    replied
    Originally posted by bernzpeed
    i love it. nana rocks. kinda choked up a little too. :-D

    Leave a comment:


  • PeteD
    replied
    Originally posted by IRON-E
    +1:(


    I love the story, more and more.
    Thanks, she actually just posted on my facebook requesting that I hurry up with what I'm working on and take her for another ride. lol. Well, Nana this time it will be an s50.

    Leave a comment:


  • kalib0y
    replied
    Heart warming. Nice find on the Grandma

    Leave a comment:


  • IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by bernzpeed
    i love it. nana rocks. kinda choked up a little too. :-D
    Originally posted by FredK
    :up:
    Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
    Wish I had a Grandma.
    +1 :(
    Originally posted by PeteD
    Thanks, it's crazy how she just tossed her cares aside during the ride. She is usually nervous and gripping the door handle at slow manuevers. I was so surprised to see her enjoying herself in a car. I asked if she wanted to go fast and she said sure, I was shocked. I pulled through an exchange pretty hard and she was loving it! She keeps asking when the next ride is going to be.
    I love the story, more and more.

    Leave a comment:


  • PeteD
    replied
    Originally posted by BoxDriver86
    Good read. Thanks for sharing. Your grams looks pretty healthy too, which is a good deal.
    Thanks, it's crazy how she just tossed her cares aside during the ride. She is usually nervous and gripping the door handle at slow manuevers. I was so surprised to see her enjoying herself in a car. I asked if she wanted to go fast and she said sure, I was shocked. I pulled through an exchange pretty hard and she was loving it! She keeps asking when the next ride is going to be.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    5/10 would not bang.

    Leave a comment:


  • BoxDriver86
    replied
    Good read. Thanks for sharing. Your grams looks pretty healthy too, which is a good deal.

    Leave a comment:


  • PeteD
    replied
    Hey guys, thanks for the responses! I'm loving your stories too.

    Leave a comment:


  • drutt23
    replied
    Very awesome story man. Thanks for sharing! I wish I lived closer to my Grandma and could take her for a drive in my E30.....

    Leave a comment:

Working...