New Porsche Experience Center to be in Carson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Porsche Experience Center to be in Carson

My hometown of Carson, CA will be the new home of the Porsche Experience Center;

Full article:
    The artist's rendering above is an early look at Porsche's planned West Coast Experience Center. Announced at the LA Auto Show, the facility will be opening in Southern California in the near future. The 51-acre facility is designed to be a "center of excellence for vehicle and human performance education, from track experiences and driver training to car culture events," says Porsche.

Would love to get my LS1 on that road course!!!

Discuss...
    95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
    Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE
    LIKE my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE

Any chance it'll be open for trackdays? Would be pimp to race there...so close!
    sigpic
    -Sean : 91 Calypso 325i : Castro Motorsports SoCal Spec E30 #33

Comment

Amazing... I should invest some $$$

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

Fuck you and fuck Porsche! We can't even get a fucken drag strip built here.

That track looks like so much, now I feel depressed.
        sigpic

Comment

A family member has a house on main st in carson and they did say that they got a letter saying some thing about this, so I guess they are going to move.

Can't wait!!

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...46#post3229446

Comment

Originally posted by Massimo View Post

Porsche cancelled their Australian development operations when NT instituted a speed limit in 2007 ;)
            Last edited by priapism; 02-06-2012, 09:42 AM.
            sigpic
            -Sean : 91 Calypso 325i : Castro Motorsports SoCal Spec E30 #33

Comment

Originally posted by priapism View Post
              Any chance it'll be open for trackdays? Would be pimp to race there...so close!
              Originally posted by thebutcher37 View Post
              Amazing... I should invest some $$$
              R3v should have a banner on the Road Course and free track days for us.

Originally posted by Massimo View Post

Sorry, I guess its the only time that you would be depressed because I would be depressed that I don't live in Australia I love that place.

Originally posted by azael325i View Post
              A family member has a house on main st in carson and they did say that they got a letter saying some thing about this, so I guess they are going to move.

Can't wait!!
              Lets sneak on track at night. I bet the course will have a heavy noise regulation
              95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
              Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE
              LIKE my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
              X