No announcement yet.

NEEDED: Service History for e39 I may purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My presented manager has an e39 touring for sale - silver on grey, immaculate cosmetically and mechanically...let me know if you're interested
    Originally posted by alpinaclone
    Since the real economy is in the shitter, I say we start our own.

This is how it works; you buy my junk, then I will buy more junk and so on so forth etc. etc. Think of the future of your children and buy my stuff.

Comment

Def interested if its not a 540, want to stick with 01 or later 6 banger. With style 5's of course

Comment

Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post
        I passed on the car...it was extremely clean and presented very very well. Ice cold AC a very nice car, but not worth over $7500 in my mind. Espc considering he told me he put no $$$ into the car, and he prob paid $5.5 for it at auction. All said I felt good walking away from it so I know it was the correct decision for me.
        That $300 difference would have been sucked up in no time flat with maintenance and repairs, even if you DIYed them all. Sounds like you made the right choice.
        Originally posted by kronus
        would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Yup, tires alone would have ate that up and then some...... It was damn good looking though. But for the price I expect those items to have been done. In hindsight I shouldnt have been willing to go as high as I did. I am sure he will get what he wanted for the car from someone. I repect him for standing firm on his price, and glad he did actually.

Comment

Should have just keep the e34.
            I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
            Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

Ended buying a 2010 volvo s40 good price expetionaly clean and low miles.

Comment

Working...
              X